• The KillerFrogs

We will win at least 7

Ron Swanson

steelfrog said:
Sadly, I agree with the Rose Bowl comment. That is going on 4 years ago now. If you still talking about stuff 4 years ago, must not have done much lately!

2.5 years is "going on 4 years"?

geno

steelfrog said:
2 aready KU, KSU, ISU, WVU and UT.  That's 7.  Not great but Steel will take it this year.  Tack on a win between OU, OSU and BU and 8 would be dang good.
Hey, do you have any good stock market recommendations to make? Going to be up to 17,000 by the end of the year? Great!

notyalc

Casey should be back with 5 games to go. I bet we can turn this around to some degree. If we want miraculous its gotta start with a win against OU this weekend.

SnoopFrogs11

I'm not predicting a win total anymore.  This could still be a decent season on offense if these young receivers can keep playing well as well as Waymon and BJ running it hard at defenses.  I'm not willing to give up on the season yet like many others are. 

rifram09

Power of Purple said:

I'm an alumnus and a season ticket holder. I didn't buy into the 7 wins so yes you must be right, I'm a troll.

Wow.  You've been holding onto this grievance since September.  Feel better to get that off your chest?  Do you feel vindicated by accurately predicting that TCU would lose 8 games this year?  I'm sure you expected we would lose 4 B12 games by a total of 11 points (or whatever it is)…  You're a genius.

Power of Purple

Ticket Exchange Pass

Rifram09 said:

Wow.  You've been holding onto this grievance since September.  Feel better to get that off your chest?  Do you feel vindicated by accurately predicting that TCU would lose 8 games this year?  I'm sure you expected we would lose 4 B12 games by a total of 11 points (or whatever it is)…  You're a genius.
Haha, no. No grievance. Stumbled onto this post and wanted to set the record straight that I'm not a troll.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson said:
I don't feel confident predicting a victory or defeat in any game for the rest of the season, I think every single game could go either way.  Before Saturday, I would've said that Okie St was the one team we didn't really have a chance against, but we saw what happened to them.

We definitely should beat Kansas and WVU and Iowa St, but I've learned not to count on anything.

I also think we probably win a game or two that we're 7+ point underdogs in.

Well, if we had held on against KSU (victory over a team we were 7+ pt underdogs against), my post would've been pretty spot on.

Eight

trying to get a bit of perspective in regards to the internet equivalent age of a post that until a few minutes ago had been dormant for over 5 years.

so this would equate to.........

GLw2.gif

Latest posts