• The KillerFrogs

Updated Bowl Projections

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
IF allowed to go! Its not like we will have a purple wave in the Stadium with the Covid-19 restrictions...
Exactly. The Texas Bowl would be taking place in Houston, where nothing is open and there is little to do.

Any Bowl Game, unless it is in South Dakota or Florida, will be a sterile bore. A game played in an empty stadium for a distant TV audience.

Frog DJ

I'm not certain, but I think I read somewhere that the Texas Bowl would adhere to the Texans' protocol of 13,300 fans.

Again - I'm not sure about that. However, that being said - a Houston appearance is long overdue for TCU recruiting!

Go Frogs!

Eight

I'm not certain, but I think I read somewhere that the Texas Bowl would adhere to the Texans' protocol of 13,300 fans.

Again - I'm not sure about that. However, that being said - a Houston appearance is long overdue for TCU recruiting!

Go Frogs!

you think more than 13,000 people are going to a bowl game somewhere that isn't a cfp game?

Paint It Purple

With all the rules and restrictions regarding testing and contacts, isn't it possible that an Alabama or a Clemson would have to cancel a playoff game? Then WTH do they do?