• The KillerFrogs

UCLA vs TCU Game #3

Frog-in-law1995

Agree. I don't like the ejection but these bat flips have gotten out of hand.

The Tennessee bat flip led to me hating Tennessee that year. Not a fan of showing up an opponent; I always liked to beat them and enjoy the win with my teammates.
Agree. Only times in my life I’ve cheered a Notre Dame win were games 1 and 3 of their supers in Knoxville that year.

Frog-in-law1995

So was the call upheld or overturned? Those first base calls are some of the hardest ones in college to see clearly on replay, IMO. That's honestly one that I have a hard time disputing with the 1B umpire b/c, if he's in good position down the line, he can clearly see if the 1B's foot is off the bag. But I'm not sure the 1st base camera, 3B camera, or CF camera can see that on replay. Maybe the home plate camera can get it, but that could also be obstructed by the runner.
Upheld as safe. Yeah, they didn’t have a camera angle. Only replay we got was after the ruling and came from the CF camera. But the first baseman wasn’t late to the bag, wasn’t searching with his foot or anything. It looked dead center on the 2nd base side.