• The KillerFrogs

Toss Up:

More punks - Cal State or UCLA?

• Total voters

Froggle Rock

Maybe just because it's more fresh in my mind, but I'm going with Cal State. Over-celebrations, trash-talking and cleats-up slides win out.

TCURiggs

A punk is someone who is cocky, mouthy and can't back it up. These guys can/did. Stop whining and play better.

So regardless of how much trash you talk or how many fights you try to start, you're not a punk if you're talented and win a lot? That's an interesting way of looking at it.

honnonih

So regardless of how much trash you talk or how many fights you try to start, you're not a punk if you're talented and win a lot? That's an interesting way of looking at it.

That's right. You're a bully, not a punk. And with bullies, you stand your ground and fight, not whine.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

I think Bauer holding up the Horned Frog sign is comparable to us dog piling on the Longhorn in shallow center after winning the super regional. Both are a little cocky, but not over the top.

TCURiggs

That's right. You're a bully, not a punk. And with bullies, you stand your ground and fight, not whine.

Semantics. Call it what you want, but Cal St had several guys that were too mouthy for my liking. I love intensity (see Purke), but that's different from what some of those clowns had. I also don't think our players were "whining." They fought hard against a good team, that had a few punks on it, and got beat.

Houston Frog

Semantics. Call it what you want, but Cal St had several guys that were too mouthy for my liking. I love intensity (see Purke), but that's different from what some of those clowns had. I also don't think our players were "whining." They fought hard against a good team, that had a few punks on it, and got beat.

Exactly

honnonih

To be honest, I wasn't referring to our players as "whining", just some of our posters.

TCURiggs

To be honest, I wasn't referring to our players as "whining", just some of our posters.

Guess I was confused by you saying, "stop whining and play better" and "you stand your ground and fight, not whine." Not sure how posters could play better or fight back. I think we were just having a discussion about who had more punks.