• The KillerFrogs

This Team Has No Balls

Frostie

Not a big fan of President Trump, but in the 2016 debates when he called Jeb Bush low energy I thought wow he nailed that. I think the same when I look at this team, low energy. Yesterday, I watched at least three games prior to this one and every team was flying around the field, our team seemed to be sleepwalking. It's one thing to lose when you watch them play their hearts out, it's entirely a different level of pain when you see them playing as if they don't care. This is squarely on every coach at TCU, it's not just X's and O's, it's also motivating and that was not present yesterday.

Last edited:

bbell

I don't know who castrated them, but they lost em somewhere. Zero heart and fight. We aren't gonna win another with these losers.
The defense showed plenty of fire on the second half goal line stand. I don’t know what happened to the offense in the second half, especially the 3rd quarter. It’s as if the whole offensive side of the ball was told to stand down, or we had given WV our playbook and which plays we were running. ‍

CountryFrog

I don't know who castrated them, but they lost em somewhere. Zero heart and fight. We aren't gonna win another with these losers.
Unless you're willing to say this to the face of every player and coach on the team then YOU have no balls.

I get the frustration that a game like last night causes but this team of "losers" is still filled with lots of guys who won 13 games last year and a Fiesta Bowl. Statements like this are disingenuous at best and scheissing moronic at worst.

Deep Purple

Tough GIF

Horny4TCU

I'm sure they'd happily invite you into the locker room to call them losers.

GTFOOH
Unless you're willing to say this to the face of every player and coach on the team then YOU have no balls.

I get the frustration that a game like last night causes but this team of "losers" is still filled with lots of guys who won 13 games last year and a Fiesta Bowl. Statements like this are disingenuous at best and scheissing moronic at worst.
Currently making gift baskets with bath beads, douches, and other feminine products that I will individually hand out to each player.

It's the internet and America, everyone has an opinion. If you're happy with how the team played, you must be the same progressive parents that hand out participation trophies.

The TCU Football Jerk

The defense showed plenty of fire on the second half goal line stand. I don’t know what happened to the offense in the second half, especially the 3rd quarter. It’s as if the whole offensive side of the ball was told to stand down, or we had given WV our playbook and which plays we were running. ‍

We got blitzed like crazy in the 2nd half and had zero answers for it.

CountryFrog

Currently making gift baskets with bath beads, douches, and other feminine products that I will individually hand out to each player.

It's the internet and America, everyone has an opinion. If you're happy with how the team played, you must be the same progressive parents that hand out participation trophies.
Well this post certainly makes you look a lot better.

Horny4TCU

please stop
Did you not watch the game? TCU's offensive line, receivers, safeties, and corners all decided to stop playing in the second half. This team played a game on their home turf, and when it was on the line they stopped blocking for their quarterback, making blocks for their fellow receivers, and then the corners and safeties started tackling with the spirit of a wet blanket. I saw the same arm tackles and blocks with lackluster effort in the second half, as we did in the CU game. All of this was to a team that is most likely a middle the pack Big 12 team.

Eight

Did you not watch the game? TCU's offensive line, receivers, safeties, and corners all decided to stop playing in the second half. This team played a game on their home turf, and when it was on the line they stopped blocking for their quarterback, making blocks for their fellow receivers, and then the corners and safeties started tackling with the spirit of a wet blanket. I saw the same arm tackles and blocks with lackluster effort in the second half, as we did in the CU game. All of this was to a team that is most likely a middle the pack Big 12 team.

yes i did and yes, the game played out exactly how you described it, actually not and reading this board has confirmed a few things for me

Horny4TCU

yes i did and yes, the game played out exactly how you described it, actually not and reading this board has confirmed a few things for me
I'm going to start a new type of medical donation program, we can call it, "GoFundMD". So, if you haven't transitioned already, when you do, please donate your balls to the TCU offensive line.