• The KillerFrogs

The Spun: Shedeur Sanders Has Strong Message For TCU Ahead Of Season Opener

tcudoc

We are viewed as a "Name". That is good! He was being complimentary towards TCU. Having said that and with all due respect, it is going to be a long day for The Sanders family! Go Frogs!
Is he saying:
-"I don't fear any big name teams"
-"I don't fear no-names"

It is very possible that he was referring to TCU as "no-names." Sometimes, adding a comma, hyphen, or colon to a sentence makes all of the difference in the world.

The presence or absence of a hyphen is in the example above as to how it can totally change the meaning of a sentence.

Additionally, in the case of a comma:
"Let's eat Grandma" can become "Let's eat, Grandma."

As an example of adding a colon:
"I ate Carol's sandwich" can become "I ate Carol's colon sandwich."

Also, being a "Sanders" doesn't automatically mean he doesn't feel pressure. You don't think the Colonel felt some pressure in 1952 when retired chicken incubator, George W. Church, Jr. (AKA "The Cluckinator"), opened up his chicken to-go shop in the Alamo City right down the street from the KFC?

82 Frog Fever

Is he saying:
-"I don't fear no-names"

It is very possible that he was referring to TCU as "no-names." Sometimes, adding a comma, hyphen, or colon to a sentence makes all of the difference in the world.

For example, in the case of a comma:

Also, being a "Sanders" doesn't automatically mean he doesn't feel pressure. You don't think the Colonel felt some pressure in 1952 when retired chicken incubator, George W. Church Jr (AKA "The Cluckinator"), opened up his chicken to-go shop in the Alamo City right down the street from the KFC?
Sometimes feeling pressure can be a good thing, unless you’re Carol.

froginmn

If sanders don't feel pressure they aren't doing it right.

woodworking-patlap.gif

Brog

four years?

many things aren't certain, but one thing that is close to certain is he isn't at colorado for four years as a athlete/student
Where else can you get free room, board, NIL money, medical care, unceasing press attention from ESPN and all its cousins, nearby skiing, comfortable summers, unlimited coed devotion, tutor help to get through freshman English,plus unending fatherly attention from Deion?etc?

helcap

Where else can you get free room, board, NIL money, medical care, unceasing press attention from ESPN and all its cousins, nearby skiing, comfortable summers, unlimited coed devotion, tutor help to get through freshman English,plus unending fatherly attention from Deion?etc?
Given he only has two years of eligibility left it is a safe assumption he won't be there four years

Paint It Purple

We are viewed as a "Name". That is good! He was being complimentary towards TCU. Having said that and with all due respect, it is going to be a long day for The Sanders family! Go Frogs!
Had lunch today with a life long Michigan resident and self professed U Michigan fan and alumnus. He had no idea who I was, but looked around the table at at bunch Texas guys and asked, "so who do you follow in college, TCU?

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Is he saying:
-"I don't fear no-names"

The presence or absence of a hyphen is in the example above as to how it can totally change the meaning of a sentence.

Also, being a "Sanders" doesn't automatically mean he doesn't feel pressure. You don't think the Colonel felt some pressure in 1952 when retired chicken incubator, George W. Church, Jr. (AKA "The Cluckinator"), opened up his chicken to-go shop in the Alamo City right down the street from the KFC?
Dammit….you beat me to interpretation B

Skobuffs85

And you know this how? By watching him play JV games @ JSU? You have zero clue that he can play @ against P5 competition. Just keep slurping the Kool-Aid

I know this how? Probably because good QB play translates at any level genius. We can start with the obvious fact he has a strong arm, good field vision, is mobile and accurate. He was a high 3* rating out of high school and had offers from Alabama, Georgia, FSU, Florida amongst his 17 P5 offers. His original projection from Greg Biggins as a guy with a mid round NFL draft projection. His 4* transfer rating, 67% completion, 70 TD’s to 14int’s, demonstrating every trait he had coming out of high school.

I don’t even know why i typed all this, you’re an idiot.

bc puckett

I know this how? Probably because good QB play translates at any level genius. We can start with the obvious fact he has a strong arm, good field vision, is mobile and accurate. He was a high 3* rating out of high school and had offers from Alabama, Georgia, FSU, Florida amongst his 17 P5 offers. His original projection from Greg Biggins as a guy with a mid round NFL draft projection. His 4* transfer rating, 67% completion, 70 TD’s to 14int’s, demonstrating every trait he had coming out of high school.

I don’t even know why i typed all this, you’re an idiot.
Wow 3 stars out of high school Really? QB play translates to any level? How many bust QBs would you like me to list for you? Greg Biggins? Exactly who the scheiss is he? All those stats you list were compiled against JV competition One of us may be an idiot here but it ain’t me. In closing let me state clearly and I’ll type slowly so you understand. scheiss off Troll

froginaustin

Is he saying:
-"I don't fear no-names"

Wonderful book:

Eats Shoots and Leaves