• The KillerFrogs

The "I can"/"no you can't" thread on becoming a world class sprinter

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
@Devin7Fuller Devin Fuller Just got in from a great night in Texas... These kids funny as hell down here

Devin7Fuller Devin Fuller TCU in the am... ho(p)e i look good in that purple and black

@Devin7Fuller Devin Fuller I like the view from here http://pic.twitter.com/MUrfoyg

AgRi393CMAEKot_.jpg

IronSkillet

That sounds like good news to me. I'm really excited about this young man's potential. I'd love to see him in purple and black, but I'll be following him no matter where he ends up. He's just fun to watch!

Kaiser

That sounds like good news to me. I'm really excited about this young man's potential. I'd love to see him in purple and black, but I'll be following him no matter where he ends up. He's just fun to watch!

Yep. He's the kind of player/person I'm going to end up rooting for no matter where he chooses to go.

Stiff Arm Frog

Would love to get him, Fort Worth would be great for this kid. Feisty do you know if TCU is recruiting him as a quarterback or as a safety?

DaCrief

Just a little reminder of the kind of talent we are dealing with here. I know Andy ran the option well, but I'd let this kid run a short-side option on every damn play.

TCUdirtbag

Hope Fuller joins the class.

They're removing bleachers in lower bowl of SEZ and NEZ. Good to see those sections getting their facelift.

Burner1

Tier 1
An inauspicious time to be without a quarterback coach. I expect Fuller won't make any decision about the Frogs until the position is filled.

maximilian

As far as the QB/Safety thing is concerned; He has said he wants a SHOT at QB, and would go to schools that are willing to give him that chance. I for one, am more than willing to give him that opportunity. Lest we forget, Texas a few years ago, didn't land RGIII because they saw him as a WR and not a QB.

Devin is the kind of athlete that will end up being a difference maker somewhere. If he doesn't win the QB job, he could still QB the defense as a safety, and be an All American. But if he truly believes he can play QB, let him prove it in camp.

IronSkillet

As far as the QB/Safety thing is concerned; He has said he wants a SHOT at QB, and would go to schools that are willing to give him that chance. I for one, am more than willing to give him that opportunity. Lest we forget, Texas a few years ago, didn't land RGIII because they saw him as a WR and not a QB.

Devin is the kind of athlete that will end up being a difference maker somewhere. If he doesn't win the QB job, he could still QB the defense as a safety, and be an All American. But if he truly believes he can play QB, let him prove it in camp.

Well said.

We'd be foolish not to give him an opportunity, and he strikes me as the kind of guy that would recognize that his greatest potential may be at another position if that's the way it turns out. He has earned the right to compete for the position, and our coaches deserve his respect that they will place him in position to maximize both his potential and contribution to the team.

Screaming Flea

A lot to like about this young person. Absolutely one very athletic man. Secondly, he exudes confidence and I like the apparent chip on the shoulder. And I agree, he would like good in purple and black.

understand a great family all around him!