• The KillerFrogs

The Day After....

TCURiggs

Ever source I’ve read suggested that his security detail was to take care of the dog. I’m sure there are some opinion stories that made that leap but come on man this was not main stream reporting. However, let’s look at Hannity going after Biden’s rescue dog, it is all in poor taste.

It was certainly "mainstream" on Twitter, and there are still plenty of articles/headlines out there that would lead you to believe it was true (which is all most people need to see). I'm sure dirtbag actually thought it was true, which is why he brought it up.

But yeah, it's all harmless fun. False narratives that are harmful never get created by the media...

Screenshot_20210221-083334_Chrome.jpg

AroundWorldFrog

Has anyone checked on Ralph the Swimming Pig?

Boiled by accident.
06a7fd4c664b2b08b47a8545315df1225c105d84_607x400.jpg

Not sure how factual this Twitter thread is, would like some feedback from our resident in the know members:

Blue check so it has to be true.

Left and the media will quickly dismiss it as a conspiracy theory and somehow tie it back to Q.

It appears the grid would have reached it's near breaking point anyway because of the temps so would 110% have even mattered? Or would the additional output somehow allowed it to not freeze?

If true, why didn't Gov. Abbott say something before it all occurred? Wouldn't put it past him that he wouldn't say anything because Republicans are, by and large, gutless when it comes to matters like this.

Eight

Blue check so it has to be true.

Left and the media will quickly dismiss it as a conspiracy theory and somehow tie it back to Q.

It appears the grid would have reached it's near breaking point anyway because of the temps so would 110% have even mattered? Or would the additional output somehow allowed it to not freeze?

If true, why didn't Gov. Abbott say something before it all occurred? Wouldn't put it past him that he wouldn't say anything because Republicans are, by and large, gutless when it comes to matters like this.

SpryGranularAmurminnow-small.gif