• The KillerFrogs

'The Best TCU Gear'

Houston Frog

No kidding. My daughter just turned 13 and sometimes I'll walk into a room where they are and they are going after it, hammer and tong. I just do a 180 and hope neither one of them notices me.

81446-grandpa-simpson.gif

Thanks to those of you who came by and liked what they saw.

For those of you who didn't like what you saw, or think stuff we carry is "hot trash" (not really sure what that means), please tell us what you would like to see. As I small store, we can do a lot of different things, so rather than focusing on what we don't, have please give us some suggestions.

For what its worth, Boschini and GP also came in this week and loved it.

frog03

Ya'll should stock up on flags, specifically the 2x3 size. I've been looking everywhere for the "TCU" flag that the bookstore carries but they only carry the 3x5. I can't find the 2x3 size anywhere.

Link

TCUMed

Was there earlier today when LHCGP was there and thought they had a great selection with more to come. Nice quality stuff that isn't overpriced. Many of those who have complaints must not have looked around very well. As for the complaint about marketing towards the older crowd, I didn't see that at all unless you were looking for some graphic tees. They had a ton of baby stuff those with young horned frogs. Looking forward to seeing what else they have coming in.

McFroggin

I saw pics of purple and white striped shorts/pants on FB before. Anyone know prices on those? If not, I'll wait for the website to go up.

Any TCU cowboy boots?
TCU dog jerseys?

I've got good taste, I know.

Zubaz

A few years ago they gave out kids LT jerseys at a game. My 120 lb choc lab loves wearing her jersey on game days.
dogsinjersey.jpg

Before the 2009 UNM game. Clearly I value their fandom more than their comfort, because they aren't exactly the best fit on the two Pits.