• The KillerFrogs

That Offensive Pass Interference was a really bad call

Refs were awful today! I was at the game and I have to agree with almost everyone here. The spot on the first drive was bs, the conveniently missed calls in WVU favor on 3rd downs and scoring plays, etc.

Great to know I am not the only one that sees the consistent missed holding calls from opposing offensive lines...it's seriously ridiculous! It was horrible in the Arky and OK Lite games as well, if you go back and watch you can see them holding us on almost every play. Rudolph would have been destroyed but the refs let teams hold us and get away with it so they just continue to do it. Same was true today, very frustrating.

Last edited:

Froglaw

WVU o-line was holding out the wazzu- no calls.

Moron side judge threw at least two flags on TCU for interference that were not his call.

One over turned.

No one call determined this game.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
It's the SMU game again, holding like crazy not being called, then we went to OSU and played a darn near perfect game. Hopefully we can refocus and do the same in Kansas.

Frog92

This play was less than 20 yards from my point of view. It was a clear and obvious separation caused by the receiver extending his arms on the defender while the ball was en route. Those in my small area immediately reacted and it was very clear.

ifrog

The WR pushed off but that video only shows the last part of that. Your life must suck to be posting his garbage on a TCU board on a Saturday night.

Also noticed that landfrog likes your post. I’m pretty confident that he is the latest boy on this board just here to antagonize ala roddog

Frog-in-law1995

That clip makes it look like a bad call because it's intentionally sliced to only show the final 0.1 seconds of the play

After watching the broadcast, I think this video just shows what was shown on TV. That’s why everybody who wasn’t at the game thinks it was a bad call.