• The KillerFrogs

That Offensive Pass Interference was a really bad call

tcumaniac

Until today, I've never really had a problem with WVU and its fans. In fact, I've always had a certain level of respect for them and their program, especially considering we entered the Big 12 together... and I've always liked Dana too.

But twitter is absolutely littered with their whiny fans claiming the refs won the game for TCU, which is obviously complete BS.

So as far as I'm concerned, Western Virginia and all their incest bred fans can go darn themselves for eternity.

Frog DJ

My favorite old coach used to say, "You gotta win in spite of the refs!"

Leave no doubt, and let the bad calls roll off your back.

TCU got some good calls and so did WVU.

Go Frogs!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
It's all a matter of what color you wear. In the end it is just one factor out of hundreds. UT made a living out getting the benefit of every call. They haven't given any games back to the loss column, we won't either and I am sure that if in the unlikely event that WV ever received the benefit of a bad call that would call the conference office and ask for a W be changed to an L. It's all part of the game and so so is whining. But we would NEVER whine!

Radio guys stated it was blatant and that it was at least the third time he had done it.
Also stated that Patterson probably brought it to zebras attention.

They do it every year. Their receivers are well-coached and they play the odds that it won't be called, especially in crucial situations. But that was probably the biggest push-off of them all and had to be called.