• The KillerFrogs

Thanks TCU fans

Bob

If you don't leave until tomorrow June 6, stop by Westside Cafe which has pics of many of Ft. Worth's military family in the entrance. Get a good breakfast before hitting the road. We've had some good games and I look forward to seeing some more.

lowfrog

Tell Kelsey we're sorry she didn't have a better time in Fort Worth. Maybe next time will be better. We'd like to see her again.

Jared7

Congrats to Virginia on winning your 3rd straight national championship and yet another individual singles championship! Say hello to Thai-son, Collin, Alex, Henrik, Carl and J.C.

cdsfrog

Y'all tanked? Looked like your guys played hard and got beat.

I think he has a fair point unless you want to pretend we played our best a couple weeks ago. Uva is a great team and sucks they got hosed on selection. Glad we got to face a good team with good fans. Virginia away football game years back was a lot of fun too. Wish I was there for the regional but my tickets were used by a fellow killerfrogs so that makes it a little better.

I think he has a fair point unless you want to pretend we played our best a couple weeks ago. Uva is a great team and sucks they got hosed on selection. Glad we got to face a good team with good fans. Virginia away football game years back was a lot of fun too. Wish I was there for the regional but my tickets were used by a fellow killerfrogs so that makes it a little better.

That's how baseball go.

froginmn

I looked at a UVa baseball site during the elimination game with DBU and they showed their upcoming schedule, including two games with TCU.

Jobu no like.

And they didn't tank, but the staff injuries were untimely.

Realtorfrog

If you don't leave until tomorrow June 6, stop by Westside Cafe which has pics of many of Ft. Worth's military family in the entrance. Get a good breakfast before hitting the road. We've had some good games and I look forward to seeing some more.

Westside is good any time of the day!

westoverhillbilly

get the hashbrowns instead of the grits at westside.. the chicken fried steak with eggs and homemade desserts are all good.. I've always liked UVA since I heard they expelled Teddy Kennedy from law school for cheating..