• The KillerFrogs

"[Team on suspensions] doesn't teach life lessons" - CGP

tcumaniac

a-chance.gif

frognutz

More Frogs the Better said:
“I don’t know,” he said. “I don’t think so. He’s doing everything he has to. He’s been embarrassed quite a bit for three months. That’s one of the reasons I did it, so I could change him. It’s really not my call.”

That is some serious coach-speak even for GP.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/08/06/5060950/tcu-loses-its-third-player-six.html#storylink=cpy

Since when is Patterson "unsure" or "left in the dark" about the star player on his defense.....sounds like a classic case of good cop bad cop to me.

Frogs01

frognutz said:
Man, i smell smoke with this whole article. Making the call now. Fields plays vs. LSU.
I'm having the same thought. If Fields had no chance to play against LSU then Patterson would have said that...instead he does the vague coach speak.

jake102

Definitely smoke... good smoke. 

I would think at some point they would let McFarland and Koontz work together at the 1s to prepare for LSU, but Fields continues to get all the reps. 

Sounds like a guy who probably minorly screwed up, knows it, and is ready to do everything he needs to. Assuming this is a first offense, I see no reason he shouldn't be able to play. 

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
GP definitely left the door cracked. Maybe he has a team psyche ploy he is playing. To fire them up a week before the game he reinstates Fields.

frognutz

SnoSki said:
Sounds to me that there is a very slight chance Fields could come back for LSU. In which case I'd look dumb as OP.

It's ok sno ski, for you, this is what we call a win/win situation....

BUGrad95

I am disgusted with Les Miles. Leaving the decision up to the team, of course they want him back. He just slid out of that. How can a guy that sexually abused a 14 year old not be suspended? Never mind clocking some dude in the back of the head and knocking him out cold and laughing and high fiving. In his statement the other day he apologized to the team, coaches and fans, but not his victims. The SEC is just a group of thugs and their enablers. I have much more respect for Patterson than any SEC coach. He is helping his guys to be accountable.

frognutz

Stefan Stevenson
(@FollowtheFrogs
8/6/13, 8:30 PM
Suspension was his call. Appeal isn't "@Adam_Blake1986: So he couldn't have let the players vote, because it really isn't his call."

Download the official Twitter app here

jake102

frognutz said:
Stefan Stevenson
(@FollowtheFrogs
8/6/13, 8:30 PM
Suspension was his call. Appeal isn't "@Adam_Blake1986: So he couldn't have let the players vote, because it really isn't his call."

Download the official Twitter app here

I'll download the app if I want to. Stop pressuring me