• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Nebraska Tonight!

Stiff Arm Frog

Here at the DMC now. Great turnout! Plenty of hikers here but they're way outnumbered.

This team looks so much better than last year. Rebounding is excellent. Looks like Christians got em on the right track.

cdsfrog

Yikes, reeks of 2010 all over again. Nebraska is not good

Through 10 games this year, we have had what 1 good 2nd half? Not good.

Big Frog II

Why do we continually come out in the 2nd half flat as a pancake? I guess that 1/2 court end of the half shot by Nebraska was foreshadowing what was about to happen.

Every time we start to get the fans interested again, we lay a big fat egg.

Stiff Arm Frog

Game was much closer than the score indicates. Refs were terrible in the last few minutes and our guys couldn't buckle down. Last three minutes were painful to watch.

Even so, the guys never quit. The problem now is discipline rather than heart. I feel good about this team.

frogbyproxy

Game was much closer than the score indicates. Refs were terrible in the last few minutes and our guys couldn't buckle down. Last three minutes were painful to watch.

Even so, the guys never quit. The problem now is discipline rather than heart. I feel good about this team.

I feel pretty good about this teams chances this year! Only problem we have to overcome is coming out flat. I think TCU would have won all their games by double digits this year if it weren't for the start of the second half. Very strong team! Good luck to them the rest of the year!

Horned Toad

Played great first half. Second half no inside game, couldn't buy a layup, no defense, refs were killing us all night. I don't think I've ever seen a team throw up so many no-look crappy tosses at the basket. Now that I think of it we quit shooting from the perimeter at all in the second half. Tis team has a lot of work ahead of it. It will be interesting to see how they finish the season. For some strange reason I think they can finish with a winning record although there was no supporting evidence to have such confidence tonight. I hadn't been to a game since Tubbs left and I was just hoping we'd get on a good roll. Sure expected a larger crowd tonight.

Just got home from game and the drive gave me a little perspective. We really aren't a very good team and when we don't execute well at either end we will be in trouble. Thorns is a good player but, at times, he seems to lose focus and not get us into our offense. Green and Fields need to be a little more selfish because they are our two best scorers.

This team is working hard and that is a huge turnaround from certain games last season. We need to be smarter at both ends but I like the effort of this team.