• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs. NC State: Saturday Regional Game

cdsfrog

It was delayed. Stony Brook is annihilating Sacred heart. 5-0 in the first.

I thought we looked good yesterday but we'll find out today how much that was Sacred Heart sucking at life

NC State with their ace is going to be really tough to beat

TCUdirtbag

cdsfrog said:

I thought we looked good yesterday but we'll find out today how much that was Sacred Heart sucking at life

We benefitted from a couple errors, but SHU also threw their ace yesterday. Frogs had quality at bats, pitched well, and played good defense. Won 10-0. 

I don't care how many runs SBU scores on SHU. We looked good yesterday, and it's going to take great baseball to win today because NCSU also looked good. 

Pharm Frog

cdsfrog said:

We did what we needed to do yesterday which is what you must do in tournament play. That is all. Tough to look impressive against a SHU but I thought we played okay.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Boykin4Prez said:
SB RF just ate it in the mud. That's a bad look for TCU...
How? Yesterday's games were relatively clean in terms of field issues, so I'm not seeing how this is TCU's fault.

TxFrog1999 said:
How? Yesterday's games were relatively clean in terms of field issues, so I'm not seeing how this is TCU's fault.

Well this is what people were saying about DBU. If people are falling it's probably not 100% safe to be playing.

He tried to hit the breaks and his feet went out from under him causing a backwards fall.

berryfrog95

Boykin4Prez said:

Well this is what people were saying about DBU. If people are falling it's probably not 100% safe to be playing.

He tried to hit the breaks and his feet went out from under him causing a backwards fall.
It's probably bc they just had a rain delay....not a breach of the Field

TCUdirtbag

Boykin4Prez said:

So you're saying it looks bad that TCU has a couple slick spots in the outfield and that is equal to DBU having an entirely unplayable surface?

TCUdirtbag

Need the sun to stay out. And will need to do a little grounds keeping work between games. Field conditions will slow down our outfield defense. Could be problematic with NCSU's power offense.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Boykin4Prez said:

It was also pouring rain just 2 hours ago...

TCUdirtbag

Our game is likely to start late. Through 3 innings and it's already 4:35. Need this one to finish by 6:05 to start at 7. No way hey play 6 (or 5.5) in 1:30

TCUdirtbag

roll_toad said:
Prepare yourselves for hideous camo uniforms.
9LGM1Yy.jpg

We gotta beat these darners

RobFrog

TCUdirtbag said:
Our game is likely to start late. Through 3 innings and it's already 4:35. Need this one to finish by 6:05 to start at 7. No way hey play 6 (or 5.5) in 1:30
Any updates on start time? Is the mauling of SH over?

BABYFACE

Endless Purple said:
How is weather looking there.  Radar seems clear for DFW.  All we have here is more rain & flood warnings going off on the TV.
Just west of FTW, I passed an old dude wearing a white robe piloting a big wooden contraption.