• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs. Baylor now 'officially' known as "The Bluebonnet Battle"

bp4tcu

Two small private schools battling it out for a state themed title. Stupid. You can't just make these things up, they happen organically or else the don't mean anything.

Should be the Battle for Briles' Soul or something that actually makes sense.

Krötenechse

View attachment 15181
The Bluebonnet Battle trophy is a circular battle shield, hand-forged in steel by Baylor alumnus Bryant Stanton of Stanton Studios in Waco, Texas. Additional facts:

The face of the shield features:
  • The logos of both universities;
  • An outline of the State of Texas adorned with Bluebonnets on either side and boldly displaying the rivalry’s official name; and
  • The year 1899, when Baylor and TCU first met on the gridiron.
The trophy is two-and-a-half feet wide and rests in a mesquite wooden base, embellished with the lone star of Texas.

Gay

4 Oaks Frog

This a tough scheissing crowd. Short of images of the Alamo and a Mockingbird, there’s not much else that could be added to this trophy that would make it more “Texas”.
What would you want to see on the trophy? What would you rather call the game?
I wish the we call it “Beat the Dog [ Finebaum ] Out of the Bears” with a trophy of a TCU player cleaving a green and yellow bear to death with an axe. Short of that, I think the given name and trophy are just fine…
GO FROGS!
BEAT THE PUKES!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and £#€% baylor!!

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
200.gif

This a tough scheissing crowd. Short of images of the Alamo and a Mockingbird, there’s not much else that could be added to this trophy that would make it more “Texas”.
What would you want to see on the trophy? What would you rather call the game?
I wish the we call it “Beat the Dog [ Finebaum ] Out of the Bears” with a trophy of a TCU player cleaving a green and yellow bear to death with an axe. Short of that, I think the given name and trophy are just fine…
GO FROGS!
BEAT THE PUKES!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and £#€% baylor!!
I would love to see a horned frog piloting an F-35 blowing up the toilet bowl down in Waco, with purple lightning from the sky and the F-35 drops footballs as bombs, and another horned frog on the ground playing an electric guitar at max volume. And some dinosaurs.

That would be cool.

4 Oaks Frog

I would love to see a horned frog piloting an F-35 blowing up the toilet bowl down in Waco, with purple lightning from the sky and the F-35 drops footballs as bombs, and another horned frog on the ground playing an electric guitar at max volume. And some dinosaurs.

That would be cool.
Now you’re talking! Lots of great baylor hate, with a touch of dinosaurs. We call it the scheiss You baylor Rivalry Dino Game…