• The KillerFrogs

TCU-SHSU Sunday Night Thread

crankuptheenolagay

Those last 3 outs were AWESOME! Crowd on it's feet stomping, yelling, clapping, savoring every strike. I wish regular season games could garner a tenth the enthusiasm but LOVED it tonight.

tcujsauce

crankuptheenolagay said:
Those last 3 outs were AWESOME! Crowd on it's feet stomping, yelling, clapping, savoring every strike. I wish regular season games could garner a tenth the enthusiasm but LOVED it tonight.
I got told I was too loud during the bottom of the 9th by some old.

SnoSki

TronCarter said:
SnoSki, J-Sauce, Argyle, et al: bold move with the broom. Glad it paid off.

True story: we found it on the top row next to the home plate camera, with like 1 inning to go. It was placed by the baseball Gods....it was our Excalibur.

illini_frog

I apologize to the University, the Board of Trustees, and the TCU community for wearing green to the game tonight. I was at a party earlier and got locked out of my house by my roommate and had the choice between being late to the game or wearing the shirt I had on, so I went with the shirt. 

I hope the community can forgive me and we can put this in the past, so we can kick ass in the Super. 

Zapo

illini_frog said:
I apologize to the University, the Board of Trustees, and the TCU community for wearing green to the game tonight. I was at a party earlier and got locked out of my house by my roommate and had the choice between being late to the game or wearing the shirt I had on, so I went with the shirt. 

I hope the community can forgive me and we can put this in the past, so we can kick [John Wylie Price] in the Super. 

Looks like you just lucked your way into wearing green for the rest of the season

TCURiggs

illini_frog said:

I hope the community can forgive me and we can put this in the past, so we can kick [John Wylie Price] in the Super. 

1100690.gif

TronCarter

illini_frog said:

Saw that.
boo_this_man_half_baked.gif