• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ OU

y2kFrog

the last 7 games are absolutely brutal and it is critical the frogs get as many wins as possible in the next 4 games if they want a chance at the ncaa tournament

not farfetched they drop the last 7 games and before anyone says anything about being negative etc.. here are the last 7 games

feb 19th @ baylor
feb 21th wvu
feb 23rd @ texas
feb 26th tech
march 1st kansas
march 3rd @ kansas
march 5th @wvu

not sure which is the worse stretch, those first 4 games or the last 3, but that has to be one of the most brutal stretches for any teams this year. especially for a team that struggles to score and is really dependent on effort to win games
WVU is not very good so we could sweep them…then we just need 1 or 2 more to make that stretch very successful.

Frog Attack II

I can see beating WVU here, but all the way out there is a big ask.... I think we need one of those upsets and need a win over KSU, ISU, and ISU at home and at least 1 tourney win. That's a very solid 20 win regular season.

Eight

WVU is not very good so we could sweep them…then we just need 1 or 2 more to make that stretch very successful.

think the first of the wvu games is the best chance for a win in that 7 game stretch.

very possible they pick up a game somewhere in that group when one or two of the frogs have a great night shooting the ball and the opponent struggles

the concern is the lack of time between games which means little time to prepare for the various styles.

tetonfrog

Having to play Kansas twice in the 4 days before the game AT WVU, very tough and tiring few days. If they can win in Morgantown, at the end, that will be impressive to me.
KU is mediocre in the middle - very beatable - although McCormack played good today. Believe our bigs match up well against ku.

Eight

KU is mediocre in the middle - very beatable - although McCormack played good today. Believe our bigs match up well against ku.

certainly not the quality of team or even depth they had a few years back, guess those checks have been bouncing for self

the one thing they do fairly well is shoot the basketball hitting just under 50% from the floor and 36% from three. obviously shooting for any team can come and go, but they seem to find a few baskets a game where they don't have to work as hard as other teams because they have those guys who can consistently make an open 15-18 foot shot

do think the home game would be my second choice for where the frogs pick up a win in those last 7 games