• The KillerFrogs

TCU One and Only Seat Tears and Gameday Experience Thread!

froggrad08

We have a considerably elderly couple that sit behind us. Very nice people. True frog fans. I explained to them at first game that yes I intended to stand during the game but only when the time was right. Big moments. Important plays. T shirt gun. They were very understanding and thanked us for letting them know. They have not complained once and wish us well as they head home near the end of every game.

People need to communicate and act like adults and most issues will get resolved.

Totally understandable situation. Great way to handle it no doubt.

I do think that there is a massive lack of excitement and energy that could be created if people would stand and cheer. (Those that are able/won’t block elderly etc)

I feel like most just sit at the game like they are at home on the couch. It’s ok to get up and cheer on 3rd downs and big plays etc.

Moose Stuff

I do think that there is a massive lack of excitement and energy that could be created if people would stand and cheer. (Those that are able/won’t block elderly etc)

I feel like most just sit at the game like they are at home on the couch. It’s ok to get up and cheer on 3rd downs and big plays etc.

I force myself to do it even when I don’t really want to. I feel like there are others around me that now stand and do the same because of it. 4th grader goes nuts for 4 quarters regardless of the score. Trying to do our part.

frogs9497

I’ve come to the sad conclusion that I apparently sit in the most boring section at AGCS. No wild cheering, no arguing, no flying nachos, no flasks, no yelling SIT DOWN, no yelling Go or Frogs.

WTH?

Pharm Frog

I would just like a few people to remain near their seats and at least appear interested in the action on the field for five minutes at a time. I will never understand why people pay to attend a football game and spend every other minute going somewhere. It's like there's free beer or something somewhere and everybody knows about it but me. It was a constant parade up and down the steps and through the aisles. Obviously I have sat in the wrong sections because I know that can't be happening all over the stadium. And, this isn't a TCU thing as I see it at almost all sporting events, church, and even Broadway plays. Maybe we've devolved in bladder capacity or something.

Need a bigger clearer big screen on north end zone. Get rid of the dinky one on the south side and replace it with a bigger one.

Need to figure out a way to create and atmosphere where people don’t feel embarrassed or get yelled out for standing/cheering. It’s like we are sitting at a movie and you can’t make a peep.

The NEZ foundation won't support much more weight than it already does. It's something they didn't consider and will have to be part of future additions/renovations.

HToady

They play to much music and it’s too loud. Don’t necessarily care to hear the longhorn band but every time either band played it just got drowned by ridiculously loud music.
Going to a TCU game is like being on a Japanese TV game show for 3 1/2 hours. I don't really call it music.....but I guess it's the natural order of things...everywhere.

HeidelFrog

Going to a TCU game is like being on a Japanese TV game show for 3 1/2 hours. I don't really call it music.....but I guess it's the natural order of things...everywhere.
Yea, We have asked CDC about this before. He said “I don’t like the music either, but the kids sure do”. That’s when I stopped complaining about it. It’s what the players, the recruits and the student section want to hear. I’m cool with that...

frogs9497

According to that other thread you must be sitting right behind our bench.

Ha... I'll bet you that section is louder than mine (notwithstanding our group).

I think we just have a different mix of people each game (Sec 203). Good spot, but for whatever reason there aren't a lot of regulars that sit around us.

froggrad08

The NEZ foundation won't support much more weight than it already does. It's something they didn't consider and will have to be part of future additions/renovations.

Architecture..engineering..overrated.

In all seriousness..needs to go and be a part of the new additions whenever that happens. I sit in the broth endzone and it would be nice to have a bigger screen to look at in front of me. I’m sure others in the south enzone area would enjoy it too.