• The KillerFrogs

TCU One and Only Seat Tears and Gameday Experience Thread!

HFrog12

The guy that starts the go frogs chant at the beginning of the game is embarrassing.

They play to much music and it’s too loud. Don’t necessarily care to hear the longhorn band but every time either band played it just got drowned by ridiculously loud music.

Other than that I️ enjoy everything about the Gameday experience. Would love beer served throughout the stadium but I’d rather get the former fixed first.

MTfrog5

Between the extra long TV timeouts and the official reviews, they were making the game unbearable at times.
Yup hard for the crowd to stay into it when a big play has a 5 minute review or timeout. I personally thought our crowd had a hard time at times getting into it and think tv timeouts played a big part into it

froggrad08

Need a bigger clearer big screen on north end zone. Get rid of the dinky one on the south side and replace it with a bigger one.

Need to figure out a way to create and atmosphere where people don’t feel embarrassed or get yelled out for standing/cheering. It’s like we are sitting at a movie and you can’t make a peep.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Need a bigger clearer big screen on north end zone. Get rid of the dinky one on the south side and replace it with a bigger one.

Need to figure out a way to create and atmosphere where people don’t feel embarrassed or get yelled out for standing/cheering. It’s like we are sitting at a movie and you can’t make a peep.

We have a considerably elderly couple that sit behind us. Very nice people. True frog fans. I explained to them at first game that yes I intended to stand during the game but only when the time was right. Big moments. Important plays. T shirt gun. They were very understanding and thanked us for letting them know. They have not complained once and wish us well as they head home near the end of every game.

People need to communicate and act like adults and most issues will get resolved.