• The KillerFrogs

Suspension for Orr...

82 Frog Fever

Did any of you see a S-T article “TCU’s Patterson expresses his frustration”.
In the articleGP says that the player hit in the head by Mayfield was Niko Small.
Now Small has missed 2 games with a head injury. GP either wouldn’t or couldn’t say for sure whether Small was injured due to Mayfields throw. Seems pretty evident though.

Of course, no action taken by the league against Mayfield.

Pharm Frog

Happened in first half against WVU and suspended by the refs and not the conference. He’ll be playing at the beginning of Big 12 Championship.

I know what you posted but what I read was: "Because of the gross incompetence of the conference officials at ACS on Friday, Orr has been suspended for the first half of the Conference Championship Game." There is precisely no evidence that the Big 12 conference did anything to review anything from the WVU v OU game. The only "investigation" was into the BU v TCU brawl.

Did any of you see a S-T article “TCU’s Patterson expresses his frustration”.
In the articleGP says that the player hit in the head by Mayfield was Niko Small.
Now Small has missed 2 games with a head injury. GP either wouldn’t or couldn’t say for sure whether Small was injured due to Mayfields throw. Seems pretty evident though.

Of course, no action taken by the league against Mayfield.

I was wondering the same thing but it's been a while since I've been hit upside the head with a football and didn't know if it were possible to be concussed as a result.