• The KillerFrogs

Signing Day Thread

YA

you can check my post history. I am disgusted by our complacency and nepotism with the coaches on offense.

we have zero chance of winning a conference title in the current state
Plenty of fans from other teams post on here for a long time. I know a troll puppet when I see one. I have been on this board since 1997 so don’t talk to me about posting history.

ticketfrog123

Plenty of fans from other teams post on here for a long time. I know a troll puppet when I see one. I have been on this board since 1997 so don’t talk to me about posting history.

yes I post for 5 years and start threads about season ticket data only to magically become an active sleeper cell troll when the team severely underperforms expectations after 3 years of the same crap.

YA

yes I post for 5 years and start threads about season ticket data only to magically become an active sleeper cell troll when the team severely underperforms expectations after 3 years of the same crap.
You post nothing of value and I have never seen anything from you about ticket sales. I can gd guarantee I have more ticket sales info than you have ever had. Go away troll boy.

ticketfrog123

You post nothing of value and I have never seen anything from you about ticket sales. I can gd guarantee I have more ticket sales info than you have ever had. Go away troll boy.

sounds like you pick TCU to go undefeated every year. Enjoy the view from the looney bin.

YA

sounds like you pick TCU to go undefeated every year. Enjoy the view from the looney bin.
Nope I’m realistic. But see I am a fan and not a troll going on other team’s boards for kicks. How sad of a person you are for being little troll. Your Parents really did a number on you.

ticketfrog123

Nope I’m realistic. But see I am a fan and not a troll going on other team’s boards for kicks. How sad of a person you are for being little troll. Your Parents really did a number on you.

Hope your crazy pills come quick. I have better seats than you AND I’m not a troll

tcudoc

Hope your crazy pills come quick.
For clarity, crazy pills actually make you crazy...they do not treat crazy, as was clearly illustrated in the Ben Stiller comedy Zoolander. Will Ferrell's character stated the following:
2d7f51b973745d25dff3d27c24f11fcc.gif

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

YA

Hope your crazy pills come quick. I have better seats than you AND I’m not a troll
I have 20 westside 200 level season tickets and 6 in the westside club section. If I wanted a suite I would have one. Don’t talk down to me little boy as you will not win the game.

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Curse of the ghost pills: the role of oral controlled-release formulations in the passage of empty intact shells in faeces. Two case reports and a literature review relevant to psychiatry

Orally taken tablets in different formulations continue to have a central role in the treatment of various psychiatric and medical conditions. In order to improve compliance, reduce the frequency of taking medications and minimize the peaks and troughs associated with certain immediate-release formulations, pharmaceutical companies have developed a number of novel methods of delivering oral solid dosage medications in the form of controlled-release (CR) formulations. Some CR formulations have been associated with pharmacobezoars and false-positive findings on certain physical investigations. Though CR drugs are commonly used in psychiatry, clinicians appear to have a limited understanding of how they are released for absorption once ingested. Some have insoluble parts that are excreted in faeces as ‘ghost pills’. Due to lack of awareness of this phenomenon to both patients and the physicians, anxiety has ensued in some patients. Some clinicians have been puzzled or have been dismissive when faced with curious patients wanting to know more after they had observed tablet-like looking structures in faeces. We present two cases from our clinical setting and a few drawn from the World Wide Web to highlight the role of CR medications and their association with the ghost pill phenomenon. The mechanisms involved in drug release relevant to psychiatry medications are also briefly reviewed. The ghost pill phenomenon occurs with certain CR medications. This is a normal and expected outcome related to drug-release mechanisms of some of these products. It is inevitable that some patients will see what looks like tablets or capsules in faeces. Raising awareness of this phenomenon among clinicians would facilitate discussions and information sharing at the initial process of medication prescribing. Awareness among patients and carers would also help to allay anxiety.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4110830/

flyfishingfrog

have you looked in the mirror lately?

TT was awful this year and was arguably the worst offense we played this year...hence the Houston Baptist and Kansas struggles.

even our dog crap offense put up over 40 on Kansas

Patrick Mahomes or Paxton Lynch...let me think

Only a moron would pick Memphis over Tech as a QB - period

Double V

Curse of the ghost pills: the role of oral controlled-release formulations in the passage of empty intact shells in faeces. Two case reports and a literature review relevant to psychiatry

Orally taken tablets in different formulations continue to have a central role in the treatment of various psychiatric and medical conditions. In order to improve compliance, reduce the frequency of taking medications and minimize the peaks and troughs associated with certain immediate-release formulations, pharmaceutical companies have developed a number of novel methods of delivering oral solid dosage medications in the form of controlled-release (CR) formulations. Some CR formulations have been associated with pharmacobezoars and false-positive findings on certain physical investigations. Though CR drugs are commonly used in psychiatry, clinicians appear to have a limited understanding of how they are released for absorption once ingested. Some have insoluble parts that are excreted in faeces as ‘ghost pills’. Due to lack of awareness of this phenomenon to both patients and the physicians, anxiety has ensued in some patients. Some clinicians have been puzzled or have been dismissive when faced with curious patients wanting to know more after they had observed tablet-like looking structures in faeces. We present two cases from our clinical setting and a few drawn from the World Wide Web to highlight the role of CR medications and their association with the ghost pill phenomenon. The mechanisms involved in drug release relevant to psychiatry medications are also briefly reviewed. The ghost pill phenomenon occurs with certain CR medications. This is a normal and expected outcome related to drug-release mechanisms of some of these products. It is inevitable that some patients will see what looks like tablets or capsules in faeces. Raising awareness of this phenomenon among clinicians would facilitate discussions and information sharing at the initial process of medication prescribing. Awareness among patients and carers would also help to allay anxiety.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4110830/
Told you.

flyfishingfrog

Well, I’ll end with this.

nobody else is pretending that Kliff Kingsbury is still at Texas Tech...or anybody that worked with Mahomes
Ok I will end on this

there are currently 12 P5 teams looking for a new starter next season and considering transfers as serious options

and not one of those offered him a spot - so he ended up at a G5

he evidently isn’t that good...or at least the guys getting paid millions to run programs don’t think so

BearlyAFrog

I have 20 westside 200 level season tickets and 6 in the westside club section. If I wanted a suite I would have one. Don’t talk down to me little boy as you will not win the game.

Damn, You have 26 westside season tickets for TCU games?!...you might ACTUALLY be taking crazy pills.

Wexahu

Marcel Brooks is gonna be a WR.

Not sure if this is serious or not, or if it is whether it would be the player's decision or not. But hard to imagine a kid with NFL aspirations (and with the ability MB seems to have) choosing WR over S or LB on this team, with the way we play and the coaching chops on the respective sides of the ball. I hope he enjoys blocking.