• The KillerFrogs

Signing Day Thread

SuperTFrog

have you looked in the mirror lately?

TT was awful this year and was arguably the worst offense we played this year...hence the Houston Baptist and Kansas struggles.

even our dog crap offense put up over 40 on Kansas
I hate Tech. HATE them. But we are talking about programs. Not individual seasons. Most schools have good and bad seasons, but at the program level, you can’t seriously think that Memphis is better than TTU. If you won’t concede that, then people need to stop taking you seriously.

Just to reiterate, I hate TTU more than any other school...except maybe UT or Baylor depending on the season.

asleep003

I have 20 westside 200 level season tickets and 6 in the westside club section. If I wanted a suite I would have one. Don’t talk down to me little boy as you will not win the game.
LOL .... I had 2 seats in the upper North End Zone(8 rows up between the goal posts) for 5 years, and loved them, until thought I'd enjoy doing some road trips more annually instead... you and Ticketfrog123 crack me up.

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
All I have learned from the past three or four pages of this thread is that any user name that ends in three consecutive numbers is definitely worth ignoring.

Moose Stuff

Not sure if this is serious or not, or if it is whether it would be the player's decision or not. But hard to imagine a kid with NFL aspirations (and with the ability MB seems to have) choosing WR over S or LB on this team, with the way we play and the coaching chops on the respective sides of the ball. I hope he enjoys blocking.

100% serious.

Moose Stuff

All I have learned from the past three or four pages of this thread is that any user name that ends in three consecutive numbers is definitely worth ignoring.

Falls in line with my theory that posters who don't capitalize the first letter in their name being far likely to be batshit crazy.... tyler durden, asleep003, ticketfrog123, hiphopfroggy...... steelfrog.

CountryFrog

I hate Tech. HATE them. But we are talking about programs. Not individual seasons. Most schools have good and bad seasons, but at the program level, you can’t seriously think that Memphis is better than TTU. If you won’t concede that, then people need to stop taking you seriously.

Just to reiterate, I hate TTU more than any other school...except maybe UT or Baylor depending on the season.
People would've needed to actually take him seriously at some point before being able to stop taking him seriously.

CountryFrog

And apparently going to be very good. Huge threat across from Q. Will open field big time and create more opportunities for Q. Now he’s considered big and can fly!
Not anymore he won't. He really needed this Arkansas game to be ready for 2021. Will probably have to redshirt now since that game was cancelled. Or transfer to Memphis.

Eight

And apparently going to be very good. Huge threat across from Q. Will open field big time and create more opportunities for Q. Now he’s considered big and can fly!

if you go back and watch brooks' senior highlights on hudl a very large number of the highlights at marcus are on offense in a variety of positions

ticketfrog123

Not anymore he won't. He really needed this Arkansas game to be ready for 2021. Will probably have to redshirt now since that game was cancelled. Or transfer to Memphis.

what a world we live in where a defensive (freshman) player who got snaps on a national title defense magically isn’t good enough anymore and is forced to switch to WR

Won’t make a difference if we can’t get him the ball

CardFrog

Certainly wouldn't be the first time a kid showed up at TCU in one position and finished his career in a completely different position. If he's as athletic as they say we just need him on the field somewhere, the rest will take care of itself.

Eight

bunch of ee cummings up in here

page_1.jpg