• The KillerFrogs

Shaggy Texas: TCU-OSU game thread

Froginbedford

I must admit I was surprised by the cockroaches references. I mean I thought Ags and Tech fans lived in the past, not UT fans.

Remember that TCU was, and now in the last three years is, a major irritant to Texas, winning in the Darrell Royal years 1959, 1961, 1965, and 1967....Then the dark days descended and you didn't hear him or the UT fans use the cockroach term....But now, :) three consecutive losses and four out of five years 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016 to the Frogs brings out the fear and loathing in Austin....

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
The cockroach tag should be worn with pride. TCU was the motivation for the development of both Big State Us' trademarks ("Gig 'Em" and the longhorn hand sign). The cockroaches comment was funny at the time, and points to the fact that even at the beginning of TCU's dark era, we were still relevant.

Dogfrog

The cockroach tag should be worn with pride. TCU was the motivation for the development of both Big State Us' trademarks ("Gig 'Em" and the longhorn hand sign). The cockroaches comment was funny at the time, and points to the fact that even at the beginning of TCU's dark era, we were still relevant.

Yea both gig'em and hook'em. Supposedly hook'em started at a pep rally the week they played TCU and aimed at all American Jim Swink

Frogo

Tech didn't look wonderful against Houston. But the week before against AZ State they looked much improved over last year even on defense (despite AState's score). I think they will be pretty formidable this year.