• The KillerFrogs

Scott Patrick

Bob Sugar

Interesting. Most would love to do the business with TCU women.
9BUeEP.gif

FrogPreacher

It started on a thread about Tank Carter injuring his knee (http://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/tank-hurts-knee.210032/). I made a comment on it that referenced the news story about a large number of the Cleveland Browns players taking a knee during the national anthem that sent one poster on here over the edge. Said poster then started another thread (http://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/moderators.210037/) that has since been moved to the general forum, blasting our mods for their biases.
Who is Tank Carter? I know of a Tank Carder that played for TCU.

Wexahu

Who is Scott Patrick? Obviously he keeps up with recruiting and seems to have some insider knowledge, but is he employed by one of the services or is he just a big TCU follower?

BABYFACE

I'm guessing that if you boycott the business of everyone you disagree with, you might have a hard time finding places to do business, particularly among small business owners and in Texas. Good luck with the fact that you can't even have civil discourse with someone you don't agree with. Are you wearing a black hoodie, mask and beating the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] out of old white people with a bat?

What I find ironic is that he said he feared fascism, but he seems to take a fascist approach to those that don't share his views.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I'll never understand SP's, motivation. At times he is great. Very engaging with good information that people enjoy reading.

Then he turns on those who don't agree with him or whose beliefs are not in lockstep with his.

With his former name(s), he had some unreal times when he went off on people for what amounted to be little more than disagreeing with his views.

Its sad because I am one of those who enjoyed most of his posts and looked forward to more. Attacking Ryann, whom he doesn't know and didn't take the time to get to know her was just wrong.

Maybe this isn't the message board for him if he is going to act like that