• The KillerFrogs

Scott Patrick

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I may not own this site any longer but I still carry a big stick around here and I am not going to speak softly

If you want to rail about political issues, take it to the general board where it belongs

Your attack on Ryann was uncalled for and way out of line. She didn't deserve that and has done nothing to you. When I sold the site, my decorum went out the door so I am going to ask you politely, this one time, to keep that stuff to yourself.

It ends now! OK?

ifrog

What did we miss? Lots of people on here like to bring politics into the discussion. Hopefully they are all treated the same regardless of the stance they take.

Last edited:

Waccy Frog

Well, this is basically a social media site. And when your political views all over your social media, it's kinda hard to run away from it. But I'm with you - let's stick to football, and set a better example by being civil.

Edit: I should add that's not really aimed at Ryann or SP. I didn't see any of the posts. Just acknowledging the reality of politics seeping into sports boards and we likely can't keep it out. But again - civility and sports talk should prevail!

Last edited:

TCU_91

I may not own this site any longer but I still carry a big stick around here and I am not going to speak softly

If you want to rail about political issues, take it to the general board where it belongs

Your attack on Ryann was uncalled for and way out of line. She didn't deserve that and has done nothing to you. When I sold the site, my decorum went out the door so I am going to ask you politely, this one time, to keep that stuff to yourself.

It ends now! OK?

Amen.

JurisFrog

It ends now! OK?

Tired, is that you? At long last?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Well, this is basically a social media site. And when your political views all over your social media, it's kinda hard to run away from it. But I'm with you - let's stick to football, and set a better example by being civil.

Edit: I should add that's not really aimed at Ryann or SP. I didn't see any of the posts. Just acknowledging the reality of politics seeping into sports boards and we likely can't keep it out. But again - civility and sports talk should prevail!

We have a general board for political talk and attacking her because her views don't line up with his, is absurd.

For now, I am considering her my little sister, so he attacks her, he attacks me. Like I said, my decorum is gone for now and I don't have to be nice

AroundWorldFrog

I like the new Wes!

giphy.gif

Another forum I'm on has a specific forum for politics, religion and other contentious issues like guns. Cross the line on any other thread and you'll get anywhere from a vacation to a permanent ban the first time. Based on the [ Finebaum ] SP threw out, it certainly deserves a vacation. Maybe even a ban.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a little tougher stance here. Some really silly [ Finebaum ] goes on.

ScottPatrick

It ends now! OK?

I do not support her beliefs so yes it ends.

Armadillo

I whole heartedly support the new Owner. Man or woman. Live and let live. And yes, Scott Patrick is kinda sad.

I just hope Ms Zeller keeps the Armadillo Beer Forum.

Please Ms Zeller?

ifrog

You missed a poster (SP) being a total Richard to our site's new owner, inferring that she was a Nazi, etc. Political BS has no place on this site. SP should get a permanent ban.

Agree with this. Just making sure it's not aimed at a certain group that doesn't have the same views as the owners
I like the new Wes!

giphy.gif

Another forum I'm on has a specific forum for politics, religion and other contentious issues like guns. Cross the line on any other thread and you'll get anywhere from a vacation to a permanent ban the first time. Based on the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] SP threw out, it certainly deserves a vacation. Maybe even a ban.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a little tougher stance here. Some really silly [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] goes on.

Completly agree. Some really silly bashing of our players goes on as well. If we are going to be tougher on this subject we should also be tougher on posters putting down our young men who play TCU football. You can't have it other ways.

Last edited:

HeidelFrog

That's too bad. I hope that the new owner will quell and political bs even if

Agree with this. Just making sure it's not aimed at a certain group that doesn't have the same views as the owners

Completly agree. Some really silly bashing of our players goes on as well. If we are going to be tougher on this subject we should also be tougher on posters putting down our young men who play TCU football. You can't have it other ways.
If you go back and follow a couple threads you can pick up on the background of the story. SP stalked the new owners personal Twitter account. Realized the owner had a different political stance then his. He then came on this thread to call her names. She was very PC about it but he was very combative.