• The KillerFrogs

PSA - LT induction speech next

Speech was amazing, and an unreal recruiting video for the Frogs! ESPN didn't even show a frogs jersey (they showed TD's Georgia stuff) in the intro but LT reped the Frogs like a Boss! Well done sir!

I think whoever made that video was terribly confused. When they mentioned TCU they showed him in his high school jersey that said "University" across the chest. Guarantee you some intern did it.

Frogcrates

A great man, a great message, and a great ambassador for TCU. So glad to see this all over social media and all of the great responses...well, except for those (including some supposed frog fans) who see it as an opportunity to blindly spew their vitriolic partisan hate.

AroundWorldFrog

A great man, a great message, and a great ambassador for TCU. So glad to see this all over social media and all of the great responses...well, except for those (including some supposed frog fans) who see it as an opportunity to blindly spew their vitriolic partisan hate.
The worst I've seen is someone saying it wasn't an appropriate venue for a speech like that.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
You're targeting one of the only posters that provides any real value to this clustermug of a group of posters (No offense, Wes, I love this site). His point is valid, and you personally attack him. Solid reasoning, bud.

Dirt does post some inciteful stuff, but he does allow for only certain kinds of opinions..his and if it it doesn't match his, he is prone to attack and name calling.