• The KillerFrogs

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Hogs

Portland Frog

I didn't see a thread for this so lets get it going.

Frogs 31
Hogs 21

I think both sides of the ball for the frogs will be solid enough to get a win. And special teams will do enough this time to support the offense and defense.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Hogs 24
Frogs 21
giphy.gif

dawg

TCU - 41
Arky- 31

Another nailbiter, but TCU pulls away in the 4th when Turpin does something that would have made Gus Johnson's head explode.

Side note: Maybe it's the countless hours of NCAA Football I've played over the years, but my favorite play-by-play guy has long been Brad Nessler. Always looked forward to him getting a TCU game. I hope he doesn't go "Full Gary Danielson" and begin slobbering the SEC.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I have no feel at all. Defense looked great against a pretty weak opponent. Offense and QB looked really good, but, again, a pretty weak opponent.

On the other side, Bret Bielema is an imbecile, and will run his plodding BIG10 of yore offense. 2 yards, cloud of dust. Their offensive strategy alone will keep the score low. Doesn't matter a whit that last year, when they needed a quick score, their QB threw with quick, laser-like precision. No, just hand the ball off and watch the scrum...

My purple-vision says: Frogs 34- Pigs 21