• The KillerFrogs

OT: Why Did You Choose Your KF.c Handle?

hometown frog

When I jumped on here back in the Don Dowell golfsw days TCU was running their “your hometown team” ad campaign. I’m a local kid who grew up going to games and other stuff on campus. So that’s what I picked. Intentionally made them lower case just because I was feeling contrarian or something.
rather boring

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Nigel Tufnel quote: “We’ve got ARMADILLOS in our trousers. It’s really quite frightening”

Dr. Cooper showed This is Spinal Tap in one of my very favorite classes at TCU, Survey of the Comedy Film, in 1994, my senior year. Wednesday nights, 6pm to 9pm in Moudy, then I’d head down to The Pub for dollar drink night with a buddy.

Much of my inner dialogue is Spinal Tap, Beavis and Butthead and Seinfeld.
I served you most of those $1 drinks.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
As a Naval intelligence officer, my work was mostly on the analytical side. When I retired, I wanted to use more of my creative side. A friend got me hooked into quilting, which is creative, yet involves math and figuring out patterns and so on. The best of both worlds. My avatar is an appliqued horned frog from a wall hanging I made for my brother. It is crawling outside the quilt block!
Here is the whole picture:
QuilterFrawg.JPG

Last edited:

Endless Purple

First this is not my handle for this site, but pretty much any forum I am on whether sports related or not. Most get mine half right.

Purple is TCU tie in.

Endless, as a few have gotten rudely wrong, is not TCU. It ties into Endless Summer. Beach, sand, surf, music, fun, bikinis, etc... Associated with my California history.