• The KillerFrogs

OSU vs. Baylor tonight

frognutz

jugbandfrog said:
Perhaps the committee just doesnt like the way Baylor plays. After the int, you see the QB and a Baylor player making a gesture. The penalties. The lack of discipline. This sense of just thuggery to the Baylor team. They remind me a bit of old school Miami, but nowhere near as talented, and at least those Miami teams played other teams with a heartbeat.

The committee is old school and I bet they just don't like the look and feel of this team.
Who outside of Waco does?

netty2424

FWBear said:
Your best win is 12 KSU who we'll get to play too

Our best win is TCU at 5.

I realize Minny and WVU are all you have to hang your hat on. We'll see how that works out for you. Lmao
Don't forget #4 OU. And before you attempt to scoreboard, back to that sloppy seconds thing, you got them after we shattered their dreams.

traderfrog

We're not hanging our hat on a WVU win. We've had plenty of better wins. We're mentioning WVU because you lost to them by 2 TDs, and it wasn't even close. Who else beat WVU? Let's see...

TCU did it.
Oklahoma did it.
Kansas State did it.
Alabama did it.
Texas did it.

And then there's Baylor.

5252213_G.jpg

netty2424

TX_Krötenechse said:
Will the baylorfans servers physically melt if TCU gets into the playoff ahead of Baylor?
No doubt. It'll melt ours too because half of their forum camps out on our forum on a regular basis.

OmniscienceFrog

FWBear said:
Kinda like your last second win over mighty Kansas? We had them demoralized after the 60-14 win and you scrape by?

LMAO
You mean the last second win where the last points in the game were scored by the losing team, with 9 minutes left in the game?

So demoralized they beat Iowa St by 20 the next week?  The same Iowa St that Baylor beat by 21?

Gotcha.

back_in_black

Moderators
Bears, face the facts...your fan base continues to embarrass. The committee clearly doesn't want Baylor in the playoffs. You LOST by 14 to a 5 loss team. The head to head was tainted by bad officiating and only Baylor fans would disagree. The committee sees these things. They DONT like Baylor. Time to accept it and play at least one real team in non-conference.

OmniscienceFrog

FWBear said:
I realize Minny and WVU are all you have to hang your hat on. We'll see how that works out for you. Lmao
Yep, we sure will, if we both win out.

You won't like the outcome though, unless you're just one of those Baylor fans that has hung their hat on 'well, neither one of us is going to make it'.