• The KillerFrogs

OSU vs. Baylor tonight

FWBear

netty2424 said:
Hahaha on a bye week you come with that. In the words of Charles Barkley.......tuuuuuuurrible.
We had a bye last week moron. Now we've played an equal number of games. Math is hard.

P

purplePPO

"FWBear"

And we beat Kansas and OU worse and yes, we beat you.

Look at total points scored or allowed of our common opponents & come back to report what you find.

Yet you seem to conveniently omit WV and weak OOC. [ teat ] for tat. Your late to the game. The Bears will stay at 7 this week live with it.

netty2424

FWBear said:
We had a bye last week moron. Now we've played an equal number of games. Math is hard.
S head, you were the one on our forum calling conference leaders this week. I wasn't on your cubbie forum last week at all so not sure what your bye week has to do with anything. So again, don't come in here on our bye week claiming irrelevant facts.

FWBear

netty2424 said:
S head, you were the one on our forum calling conference leaders this week. I wasn't on your cubbie forum last week at all so not sure what your bye week has to do with anything. So again, don't come in here on our bye week claiming irrelevant facts.
The hell you talking about? I didn't post here last week. Put down the crack pipe

P

purplePPO

"netty2424"

What's y'all's record there vs top 25? What's ours?

Discuss

I agree and a weak Baylor OOC schedule keeps TCU ahead in the CFP discussion. Go Frogs!

netty2424

FWBear said:
The hell you talking about? I didn't post here last week. Put down the crack pipe
S head, you just posted that you are conference leader. Here, on this forum. Tonight. I made the comment that we are on a bye week so bad timing to be in here talking s. I was not on your board last week or any other week for that matter like you are on ours tonight. I did not say anything about you last week. You brought up your bye last week, not me. You're not comprehending.

FWBear

Dogfrog said:
Ugly loss in Morgantown sheepdip.
Your best win is 12 KSU who we'll get to play too

Our best win is TCU at 5.

I realize Minny and WVU are all you have to hang your hat on. We'll see how that works out for you. Lmao

MTfrog5

FWBear said:
See the second attachment that says 1st in the Big 12. Dumb frog.
No its alphabetical order if conference record is the same and season record is the same. Kstate is listed third cause they are 8-2 and not 9-1 like TCU and Baylor. Why are you making this so hard.

Frogs01

FWBear said:
See the second attachment that says 1st in the Big 12. Dumb frog.
Right...because what you posted is the Bible on standings. If you don't know how to read something as easy as standings then you are dumber than you sound already, and have no credibility on anything you say. 11:00 on a Saturday night on an opponents fan board...Get a life!!

Frogs01

FWBear said:
Your best win is 12 KSU who we'll get to play too

Our best win is TCU at 5.

I realize Minny and WVU are all you have to hang your hat on. We'll see how that works out for you. Lmao
It's working out great so far. Lmao

FWBear

Frogs01 said:
Right...because what you posted is the Bible on standings. If you don't know how to read something as easy as standings then you are dumber than you sound already, and have no credibility on anything you say. 11:00 on a Saturday night on an opponents fan board...Get a life!!
Truth hurts huh Frog. If only you didn't lose to Baylor. You just can't and wont get over that hump regardless of Minny or WVU.