• The KillerFrogs

Official Game 3 thread: TCU v. UT

AUFrog

QUOTE(82Frog @ Jun 13 2010, 09:29 PM) [snapback]576875[/snapback]
YES!

Any details for those of us out-of-state Frogs who aren't getting the game even on DirecTV? Thanks in advance.

Young and Horned

QUOTE(PhormerPhrog @ Jun 13 2010, 04:32 PM) [snapback]576882[/snapback]
The kid drives me nuts on the field too but he'll never quit on you or get down as evidenced by the 2B/error. I'll take a team of TFs over a team of Kevin Keyes any day.

Yeah. I would as well. You can teach him to take his time on his throw. You cannot teach work ethic and class.

He is one heck of a baserunner too.

BABYFACE

QUOTE(joefrog91 @ Jun 13 2010, 04:23 PM) [snapback]576861[/snapback]
Featherson has been throwing high all weekend. No more mistakes Frogs.

TF all year, most of his throws are above Curry's shoulders, so overthrows happen time to time with TF. He seems to try to get a little extra on his throws and maybe that is the issue. And just like he has done all year, when he makes a mistake in the field, he does something at the plate to make up for it.

QUOTE(Young and Horned @ Jun 13 2010, 04:33 PM) [snapback]576887[/snapback]
Yeah. I would as well. You can teach him to take his time on his throw. You cannot teach work ethic and class.

He is one heck of a baserunner too.

Last year when everyone was down on the kid I said he's just a freshman and one day all of us will be licking his nads...if that one run holds up the line will form to the left.

ShivasFrog

QUOTE(PhormerPhrog @ Jun 13 2010, 04:35 PM) [snapback]576891[/snapback]
Last year when everyone was down on the kid I said he's just a freshman and one day all of us will be licking his nads...if that one run holds up the line will form to the left.

You first. :biggrin:

QUOTE(Annoying Group of 20 @ Jun 13 2010, 11:35 AM) [snapback]576890[/snapback]
Good gosh almighty - how does Workman get the outside corner and we don't! Crap!

QUOTE(PhormerPhrog @ Jun 13 2010, 04:37 PM) [snapback]576895[/snapback]
Good gosh Almighty! When you've been swinging at balls in the dirt all day and you waive at one on strike three your first reaction should be to take off to first!

A retraction is in order. Upon review the ball wasn't in the dirt. That's a tough one. Really no way of knowing the ball had gotten past the catcher.