• The KillerFrogs

Official Game 3 thread: TCU v. UT

monkeyfishfrog

6 hours until first pitch.. GO FROGS!

Winkler vs. Workman, seems like Merck, Lockwood will be available, I have my doubts as to whether Schloss would use Purke even if we needed him.

I think we need to have the lead going into the 6th because we're going to see Ruffin after that... I do think our hitters can put some runs up today, though, hopefully early!

freebird

QUOTE(monkeyfishfrog @ Jun 13 2010, 09:09 AM) [snapback]576490[/snapback]
6 hours until first pitch.. GO FROGS!

Winkler vs. Workman, seems like Merck, Lockwood will be available, I have my doubts as to whether Schloss would use Purke even if we needed him.

I think we need to have the lead going into the 6th because we're going to see Ruffin after that... I do think our hitters can put some runs up today, though, hopefully early!

Suppose there are any tickets still available?

monkeyfishfrog

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Jun 13 2010, 09:48 AM) [snapback]576519[/snapback]
Scalpers are everywhere

Actually looked like a pretty good purple contingent in the stadium on ESPN. It looked like a loud and ridiculously good looking crew on TV.

TCUExaminer

Contributor
QUOTE(monkeyfishfrog @ Jun 13 2010, 09:52 AM) [snapback]576522[/snapback]
Actually looked like a pretty good purple contingent in the stadium on ESPN. It looked like a loud and ridiculously good looking crew on TV.

Yes, scalpers are everywhere and there is a VERY good TCU showing down here. I'd venture to say yesterday's crowd was roughly 20% purple.

Houston Frog

I'll go ahead and assume you were talking about me.... thank you
QUOTE(monkeyfishfrog @ Jun 13 2010, 09:52 AM) [snapback]576522[/snapback]

TCUExaminer

Contributor
Also, anyone looking to give me a good sound byte, lemme know. I'll be roaming around with camera-in-hand. I'll be pretty much the only guy in "netural" colors (red and white) because of my College Baseball 360 videos, but if you look closely at my under-shirt you'll see where my allegiance lies.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
need every at bat to be a good one today, must try to get Workman to fall behind in the count, this will be the deciding factor today for the Frogs

TCUExaminer

Contributor
QUOTE(tcuball3 @ Jun 13 2010, 11:40 AM) [snapback]576583[/snapback]
need every at bat to be a good one today, must try to get Workman to fall behind in the count, this will be the deciding factor today for the Frogs

An early lead would be huge, too.

tcumaniac

QUOTE(TCUExaminer @ Jun 13 2010, 11:45 AM) [snapback]576590[/snapback]
An early lead would be huge, too.

scoring more runs than Texas does would also be huge!

Deep Purple

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Jun 13 2010, 11:37 AM) [snapback]576572[/snapback]
I'll go ahead and assume you were talking about me.... thank you

Who else would he be taking about? Your good looks are famous far and wide among Frog constituents. George Clooney recently went to the most expensive plastic surgeon in Hollywood, flashed your picture, and said, "I wanna look like this." My wife wants to divorce me and marry you.

Houston Frog -- the most good-looking Horned Frog that ever was or ever could possibly be.

I don't know what business you're in, but I hope you remember me kindly when I come looking for a killer deal.

desmith03

QUOTE(tcumaniac @ Jun 13 2010, 12:38 PM) [snapback]576607[/snapback]
scoring more runs than Texas does would also be huge!

If TCU can score at least one more run than Texas, I like our chanes to win.

QUOTE(fnfreebird @ Jun 13 2010, 09:47 AM) [snapback]576518[/snapback]
Suppose there are any tickets still available?

Really like your signature lines!!

berryfrog95

QUOTE(Daniel @ Jun 13 2010, 01:11 PM) [snapback]576618[/snapback]
If TCU can score at least one more run than Texas, I like our chanes to win.

this could be a huge day for the Frogs, i'm about to head out to Disch-Faulk.....roast in the sun....but i was thinking, is there a chance PURKE can play a late inning Emergency role??

Also, we've played 5 regional games now down here in Austin and we've score:

4, 3, 2, 3, 1 - not a great offensive performance. Whether it's because their ERA has been awesome the past 2 years, or it's the weird turf or it's the crowd, we're the home team today, we've got to act like it and score more than 4 runs to win it.

Go Frogs!!!!

DeepEllumFrog

Am sitting here at Barton Springs for about another 45 minutes, then don the purple and head over to Disch-Falk for the game. We better win, or the drive back to Big D tonite is gonna really suck. Actually, pretty solid day either way..

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(MountainWestFrog @ Jun 13 2010, 01:24 PM) [snapback]576625[/snapback]
This is college baseball. Purke is available.

If Purke pitches today I don't ever want to see another post on this board about how guys like Garrido and Graham don't give a crap about pitch counts but Schloss does. Just saying.