• The KillerFrogs

New baseball unies

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Yes, but where you get to be the seal.
Seriously? The team can't bat it's way out of a wet paper bag under this clown's tutelage. We have regressed as the season has progressed. Teams have gotten book on us, without the man on our payroll noting the weak areas, and there is no sign of improvement in the areas being picked on. Those are simply the facts. The stats say who we are. Our Conference record (8-13) says who we are.

We have 14 games left in the regular season. A miracle could come to pass, but at this point the guy ought to be cleaning out his locker.

Limey Frog

Seriously? The team can't bat it's way out of a wet paper bag under this clown's tutelage. We have regressed as the season has progressed. Teams have gotten book on us, without the man on our payroll noting the weak areas, and there is no sign of improvement in the areas being picked on. Those are simply the facts. The stats say who we are. Our Conference record (8-13) says who we are.

We have 14 games left in the regular season. A miracle could come to pass, but at this point the guy ought to be cleaning out his locker.
I was just referring to what it's like being on Twitter. I can't speak to why TCU baseball is a disaster.