• The KillerFrogs

new Aggy rumor...

If Richt leaves/gets fired at UGA he's taking some time off from the game. His family is big into mission work and I believe he has a special needs child. UGA alums have criticized him before for his off-field interests. He knows he has a higher calling than football.

rifram09

CFB is crazy these days, so I'm not saying this is impossible, but...

This is impossible! It doesn't make any sense to me, at least. Why would he leave the SEC east to head to the incredibly more competitive SEC west, in order to start over at a new school in a completely different recruiting area? On top of that, GA is more of a football powerhouse than A&M. Every aspect of his job would get more difficult, and his resources would remain constant, if not decline! Unless Mark got fired, why would he make this move?

I would've expected him to be forced out after this season if they had had another mediocre one. 10-3 and a trip to the SEC championship game isn't mediocre. I'd be surprised if he leaves UGA.

TCUdirtbag

Odd. Georgia is a FAR more desirable job. If true, expect Petersen, Patterson, Etc. to be tossed into the mix. Maybe Briles. A Georgia opening could keep this circus going.

Peterson would have to be on some serious drugs to take a job with a program that could get the death penalty.

Huh?
blink.gif