• The KillerFrogs

Nepotism R Us!

TooColdU

Still trying to figure out how Frogs came our so uninspired, compared to CU. Prime had his guys ready to go from opening whistle. First quarter, TCU looked like they just rolled out of bed!
because all they have to do is Do Their Jobs for 60 minutes.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Still trying to figure out how Frogs came our so uninspired, compared to CU. Prime had his guys ready to go from opening whistle. First quarter, TCU looked like they just rolled out of bed!
Yep. Somebody asked me if the game changed my opinion of the Sideshow Clown, and I said "no, but it damn sure changed my opinion of our Coaches."

SwissArmyFrog

Yep. Somebody asked me if the game changed my opinion of the Sideshow Clown, and I said "no, but it damn sure changed my opinion of our Coaches."

It did for me. No significant breakdowns, very few penalties for a team with the background it had.

It was clear Coach Sanders could handle putting together and coaching a team in a lower ranked conference. It is early, but he's doing well with this patched together team - currently up 13 pts on Nebraska - and think it's fair to say he's changed quite a few opinions.

Last edited:

Sangria Wine

It did for me. No significant breakdowns, very few penalties for a team with the background it had.

It was clear Coach Sanders could handle putting together and coaching a team in a lower ranked conference. It is early, but he's doing well with this patched together team - currently up 13 pts on Nebraska - and think it's fair to say he's changed quite a few opinions.
Frankly any opinions not already changed are VERY LIKELY opinions based on factors not at all related to quality of coach, man, leader, recruiter, etc. And those opinions won’t be changing…

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Frankly any opinions not already changed are VERY LIKELY opinions based on factors not at all related to quality of coach, man, leader, recruiter, etc. And those opinions won’t be changing…
Funny, those metrics were precisely what my opinion is based upon.