• The KillerFrogs

ND to copy Baylor's schedule?

Wexahu

I agree that it's generally harder for TCU than the current big names, but a 1 loss TCU with a win over buckeyes would be in an outstanding position to make the invitational.

We’ll be a lock next year with 1 loss and a Big 12 championship. Heck, even without playing Ohio State we’d have been a lock this year. The idea that we can’t lose a game and make the playoffs is just so dumb

SuperTFrog

We’ll be a lock next year with 1 loss and a Big 12 championship. Heck, even without playing Ohio State we’d have been a lock this year. The idea that we can’t lose a game and make the playoffs is just so dumb
Show us the data points where a smaller Non Blue blood school with one loss got in over a bigger school with one loss? All things being equal they will put the bigger school in 100% of the time. My point is that unless there are a bunch of 2 loss big time programs (which hasn’t happened yet) we aren’t getting in with one loss.

If your point is that there is a scenario in which all of the Blue blood programs end the year with two losses and we have one, then yes, I agree we would get in.