• The KillerFrogs

Mixon video released...

MTfrog5

Yeah that's worse than I thought. Media people were right about this being bad for Stoops if the video is ever released.

Horny 4 Life

Wow. I see the "he was defending himself" crowd is making their case on the Internet already. That was above and beyond any reasonable defensive reaction.

Also, gotta love the Friday night news dump. Way to go Baylor! Oh wait...

Peacefrog

Degenerate
What a piece of [ Finebaum ]. They all are. Mixon, Stoops and anyone else that thought this wasn't worth more than a redshirt.

There is a special place in hell for people like Mixon.

AroundWorldFrog

This sucks too. And the [ muschi ] runs out the door as fast as he can.

"University of Oklahoma running back Joe Mixon on Friday had his attorney make public the surveillance video that shows him punching Amelia Molitor in 2014."

Bullfuckingshit. They fought every step of the way not to have it released, now Mixon is saying he had the video made public. scheiss him.

ftwfrog

The story says The girl was instigating conversation with McKesson. In this video it looks like he followed her into the restaurant and wouldn't leave something alone. Not an excuse of course but it looks like he's doubly at fault here as she was sitting talking with a friend.

AroundWorldFrog

Frog-in-law1995 said:
Is it confirmed that Stoops saw this video before the 1 year redshirt?
From one article. "Oklahoma's president and Bob Stoops both reviewed this video and kept Joe Mixon on scholarship. After watching this video I think that's a completely indefensible position. "