• The KillerFrogs

Mayweather v McGregor official...

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Happy Conor McGregor Day boys and girls!!!
621ec80c3b4e3eec8534e6107d72939b

Looks like he needs to be on concussion protocol before the fight even starts.

pgdaly84

What round will it be when McGregors instincts kick in and he accidentally kicks Mayweather upside the head?

He loses his fight purse if he commits any fouls outside the rules of boxing. This is going to be a boring fight. Mayweather will dance, and Conor won't be able to hit him. The only way it gets interesting is if Conor can clinch and rough Mayweather up. He has no chance of out boxing Mayweather and he knows that. He will try to make it as physical and dirty as possible within the confines of boxing's rules.

SuperTFrog

He loses his fight purse if he commits any fouls outside the rules of boxing. This is going to be a boring fight. Mayweather will dance, and Conor won't be able to hit him. The only way it gets interesting is if Conor can clinch and rough Mayweather up. He has no chance of out boxing Mayweather and he knows that. He will try to make it as physical and dirty as possible within the confines of boxing's rules.
Almost certainly everyone will be frustrated when this fight is over and then Mayweather will be the proud owner of the two most overhyped/underperforming fights in the history of the sport.

SnoSki

That was a lot better than I thought it would be. I think it's pretty clear that McGregor would probably cause serious injury to Mayweather in the octagon. Impressed that he took the supposed "best ever" boxer to 10 rounds.

Thankful that mayweather actually threw some punches instead of back pedaling and hugging it out the whole time. Made for good tv.

MTfrog5

That was a lot better than I thought it would be. I think it's pretty clear that McGregor would probably cause serious injury to Mayweather in the octagon. Impressed that he took the supposed "best ever" boxer to 10 rounds.

Thankful that mayweather actually threw some punches instead of back pedaling and hugging it out the whole time. Made for good tv.
Yeah Mayweather would not last in UFC just because he gives up his back the entire fight. I also think McGregor loses his next UFC matchup if it's against Khabib. Best ground fighter which is McGregor biggest weaknesses

SnoSki

Yeah Mayweather would not last in UFC just because he gives up his back the entire fight. I also think McGregor loses his next UFC matchup if it's against Khabib. Best ground fighter which is McGregor biggest weaknesses

I don't know enough about boxing rules. Can McGregor not punch mayweather in the back of the head/torso when mayweather turns around? Seems that a few times tonight the two would get going and then mayweather would bend over low, then turn around.

I understand you have to use a typical punching motion (not a stab) when attcking.

Chongo94

I don't know enough about boxing rules. Can McGregor not punch mayweather in the back of the head when mayweather turns around? I understand you have to use a typical punching motion (not a stab) when attcking.

Yeah no, definitely can't do that. Although things get murky if the boxer continues to turn his back. It's one thing if you hit the dude in the back of the head in a clinch. But when they turn their back you still can't do it but I believe it then becomes their fault for turning their back...something along those lines I believe.