• The KillerFrogs

Look what I found

tcujsauce

Thank you for the correction... my bad...

I AGREE with changing the look for the BETTER... my issue is with NOT keeping "Addie" in the name...

I have been associated with TCU since 1959 (student, employee & fan) and have lived through the history...
the younger folks have grown up with things as they are now and may not even be aware of the traditions...
just saying...

There are some of us young guns who know our Frog heritage. Theres actually a good amount of it taught during Frog Camp.

AustFrog

Could be wrong, but I thought there was a story on this a year or two (or four) ago in the TCU Alumni Magazine. Also, I believe it is "Addy" with a "y", not "Addie" with an "ie". At least when we did the research to name our dog "Addy", that is what we found . . .

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Could be wrong, but I thought there was a story on this a year or two (or four) ago in the TCU Alumni Magazine. Also, I believe it is "Addy" with a "y", not "Addie" with an "ie". At least when we did the research to name our dog "Addy", that is what we found . . .
FWIW, our dog Addy also spells her name with a "y."

thread_direction.gif
:sleep:

Who knew people cared about the mascot so much? Since everyone else is giving their two cents, I will say that I appreciate paying tribute to the founders, but Addie is just a dumb name.

frogs9497

:sleep:

Who knew people cared about the mascot so much? Since everyone else is giving their two cents, I will say that I appreciate paying tribute to the founders, but Addie is just a dumb name.

Yeah, but Super Frog? How long did it take to come up with that one?