• The KillerFrogs

Line currently steaming in our favor....

LVH

Watching the board here at the Westgate and our number keeps dropping... gone from +6.5 to +4.5 in a blink of an eye

LVH

And now its back up to 6.

In the span of about 5 minutes it went from 6.5 to 4.5 back to 6.

Damn middlers

SoonerGrad

Your third post was almost as good as your first two.

Frogs win. And they won't plant a flag in your field because they aren't giant pieces of crap like your qb.

Say what you want but he's a Heisman trophy leading candidate and a gamer. Funny how you guys delete my posts because you don't like what I have to say. Deleting my posts won't help the frogs play any better.

ifrog

Say what you want but he's a Heisman trophy leading candidate and a gamer. Funny how you guys delete my posts because you don't like what I have to say. Deleting my posts won't help the frogs play any better.
You won’t stick around once OU loses. Always happens with cocky fans such as yourself

PurplFrawg

Administrator

your posts get deleted because you violate the rules. since you seem incapable of finding them, here is one which is pertinent:

"2. DO NOT “flame the board.” You know what "flaming" is but in case you don't, "Flaming” is the deliberate act of creating a post in order to incite members of the board and invoke a negative response. We won't stand for that. "

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Those qualities don't change the fact that he is a piece of crap human being. The fact you don't see it leads me to believe that you think Mixon's victim had it coming.

SoonerGrad

You won’t stick around once OU loses. Always happens with [ the old ricardo ]y fans such as yourself

Judging by how the mods have been deleting my posts thus far I'm sure I will be banned after an Oklahoma win. The moderators here take their jobs way too seriously. Anyone who isn't a TCU fan boy is hit with deletions left and right.

Moose Stuff

your posts get deleted because you violate the rules. since you seem incapable of finding them, here is one which is pertinent:

"2. DO NOT “flame the board.” You know what "flaming" is but in case you don't, "Flaming” is the deliberate act of creating a post in order to incite members of the board and invoke a negative response. We won't stand for that. "

Why delete them??? I’d let them stand. It’s not every day an honest to goodness Sooner grad graces us with genius observations like “deleting my posts won’t help the Frogs play any better”. We’re not worthy.