• The KillerFrogs

Line currently steaming in our favor....

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Judging by how the mods have been deleting my posts thus far I'm sure I will be banned after an Oklahoma win. The moderators here take their jobs way too seriously. Anyone who isn't a TCU fan boy is hit with deletions left and right.
It's not shocking that you are ok with violence against women.

Deep Purple

Judging by how the mods have been deleting my posts thus far I'm sure I will be banned after an Oklahoma win. The moderators here take their jobs way too seriously. Anyone who isn't a TCU fan boy is hit with deletions left and right.
I would respond to this post, but it probably got deleted.

Oh wait... no it wasn't. Maybe because you didn't violate the board posting rules in this one, like you did in previous posts that are now gone.

Here's a tip: Don't hold yourself so special that you figure you're above the rules. And then whining about paying the price when the rules are enforced against you. The whining part truly marks you as a Zero-U fan.

bleedpurple

I would respond to this post, but it probably got deleted.

Oh wait... no it wasn't. Maybe because you didn't violate the board posting rules in this one, like you did in previous posts that are now gone.

Here's a tip: Don't hold yourself so special that you figure you're above the rules. And then whining about paying the price when the rules are enforced against you. The whining part truly marks you as a Zero-U fan.
I would like but that would not be convoluted enough