• The KillerFrogs

Kenny Hill

People really need to get off his. He played a great game today. MOST of his incompletions today were receivers dropping balls that hit them right in the numbers. He threw one bad pass today when he had 2 guys open and threw the ball right between them, and got booed out of the stadium. Seriously?? Next play...BAM perfect pass for first down. Again, everyone get off of it.

Deep Purple

The criticism comes from the lack of execution of plays, many times by KH. I sat in the North EZ today and he completely miss a wide open receiver for a TD. Your narrow minded view that I or others compare him only to Boykin or Manzel is the reason you get grief. You are not the only football God analyst. I am a lifelong football watcher and I do not wear PURPLE glasses. KH is an average Quarterback at best!!. Many people agree with me. Deal with it!! GO FROGS!
You say KH failed to execute on "many plays," but you cite only one play out of 79. And our average gain per offensive play was 7.8 yards. How in the world did we manage that if KH failed on "many plays"?

I'm not a big Kenny fan, but he played extremely well today and you're not being fair to him.

P

purplePPO

You say KH failed to execute on "many plays," but you cite only one play out of 79. And our average gain per offensive play was 7.8 yards. How in the world did we manage that if KH failed on "many plays"?

I'm not a big Kenny fan, but he played extremely well today and you're not being fair to him.

He has failed on many plays last year and on some this year. I did not say ONLY today.

hindry

KH is the good , the bad and the ugly.

thing is we didn't , and by that i meant OC's, didn't play robinson for a set or 2. he is off redshirt having played last week.

so what happens next week if KH is behind the 8 ball and our offense is in tatters.

i have no idea why we need to give KH more reps. he is as experienced as he is going to get.

anyone watch a true fresh QB today in LA? why in hell wouldn't we want Robinson to have reps going into stillwater.

and BTW Gary see what happens when you go for it? that was the hail mary at end o half. how many times have we not done that? how many times has Gary walked off with time on the clock at the half.

TCU plays too dam conservative

P

purplePPO

Just pointing out how ridiculous your argument(or lack of) is. He has failed on plays last year and this year...what QB hasn't? Here's your sign dude. No one is perfect.

Correct. No one is perfect. But to try and defend a QB who has not been perfect such as KH through his tenure at TCU and put him on a pedestal and say he is great and does not deserve criticism is absurd. He had a good day today on a soft SMU defense. There, you have a compliment. He still has not proven to me he is a leader or winner yet. Let him prove me wrong these next coming weeks.

Deep Purple

He has failed on many plays last year and on some this year. I did not say ONLY today.
So did you apply the same multi-year standard to Andy Dalton? Because in 2007, despite Dalton's 60% completion rate, Patterson benched him for throwing 11 interceptions. Then in 2009, even though he had a better than 61% completion rate, he still threw 8 interceptions.

Did you complain that Dalton was "an average Quarterback at best!!"?

P

purplePPO

So did you apply the same multi-year standard to Andy Dalton? Because in 2007, despite Dalton's 60% completion rate, Patterson benched him for throwing 11 interceptions. Then in 2009, even though he had a better than 61% completion rate, he still threw 8 interceptions.

Did you complain that Dalton was "an average Quarterback at best!!"?

It depends on when you would have asked me. And you said it. Coach P benched him too. Your going to question his judgment? Too many variables in your question and or point your trying to make.

BABYFACE

Nah it was a "mixed bag" and it was against a "soft defense" and I rate his performance today a "7". lol

Its typically the same group of posters that won't give credit and love to nitpick. Pathetic

A botched snap and the two delay of game penalties will most likely cost TCU in a close game. I am behind KH but he needs to clean that up.
Ridiculous standard. Every QB makes these errors, assuming that they can be blamed 100% on Kenny, which I doubt.
Ridiculous standard. Every QB makes these errors, assuming that they can be blamed 100% on Kenny, which I doubt.

Not ridiculous and it is not a standard. I wouldn't call two delay of games and botched snap into the receiver in motion, every game errors that all QB's make in one game. In a tight game, this could mean the difference between winning and losing. Just need to clean that up.

I am a TCU fan, and want TCU to do well. KH is the QB for TCU so I want KH to do well.