• The KillerFrogs

Kenny Hill

Chico Dusty

Give the man his due when he shows up. 24-30 (80%), 365 yds, 4TD, 0 INT. Not much with feet today 5 attempts for net of 3 yds. He had one near pick, otherwise he played well. Today was a "good Kenny" day. Let's hope he has a lot more of these...

I didn't say anything one way or the other - just stated, it's going to lead to a lot of interesting banter...

gp4prez

I didn't say anything one way or the other - just stated, it's going to lead to a lot of banter...
Saw you beat me to stats post. Not afraid to say he had a good day... knowing full well the debate that will ensue. If he can do that every game it will be a good year, no denying that. Every game will be different and we may not need those numbers week in and week out but today he did his job and then some. I have been quick to jump on Kenny while watching games and he throws picks and plays poorly so when he succeeds it's only fair to acknowledge.

Chico Dusty

Saw you beat me to stats post. Not afraid to say he had a good day... knowing full well the debate that will ensue. If he can do that every game it will be a good year, no denying that. Every game will be different and we may not need those numbers week in and week out but today he did his job and then some. I have been quick to jump on Kenny while watching games and he throws picks and plays poorly so when he succeeds it's only fair to acknowledge.

I support all Frogs - and mostly only post postive stuff. And my post history would support that. I don't know why you're singling me out. I just was making a joke that IFrog was poking the bear of all the Kenny doubters he has been sparring with recently. I usually steer clear of these type arguments

gp4prez

I support all Frogs - and mostly only post postive stuff. And my post history would support that. I don't know why you're singling me out. I just was making a joke that IFrog was poking the bear of all the Kenny doubters he has been sparring with recently. I usually steer clear of these type arguments
My intent isn't to single you out, just responding to your comment and I didn't read it as you being one of this that loves to go after Kenny.

netty2424

It was obvious what you meant. There was no knock on anyone.

f_399

Not sure we could consider him a mobile QB, at least not the mobile QB we are used to seeing. He manages the game though and is good on short passes.

Receivers help with yards after the catch

There was an old man a few rows up hating on Kenny all day. Oh Kenny! Why the hell? Kenny this and Kenny that. I'm trying to figure out which one of you numbnuts is him.

Kenny was exceptional today. You're gonna get a few bad throws and decisions a game but that's who he is. I think we put Tre on such a high pedastal that Kenny will never reach that level in the eyes of most but the reality is that, overall, there's not much difference between the two. I think we've forgotten how bad he when he first got the nod.

Kenny gets a TAPKAF helmet sticker today.