• The KillerFrogs

Is this the year we finally get it done?

Caprock

This. ISU definitely seems to have turned a corner under Matt Campbell. They should have beaten Iowa and have one loss. That game will be tough.

Tech in Lubbock, probably at night, won’t be easy either.

There was a lot of quit today with this Tech team. Won't be surprised at all if we get rolled by Iowa State next weekend and be done for the year with maybe the exception of Baylor. Hell we might be their only win.

Horny4TCU

I'll let you know after we beat KU...
There was a lot of quit today with this Tech team. Won't be surprised at all if we get rolled by Iowa State next weekend and be done for the year with maybe the exception of Baylor. Hell we might be their only win.
I'm at a loss. Do we want Baylor to lose every game, or Tech to be Baylor's only win...

I can't complain with either scenario.

Caprock

I'll let you know after we beat KU...

I'm at a loss. Do we want Baylor to lose every game, or Tech to be Baylor's only win...

I can't complain with either scenario.

The only true winner regardless is Kliff. If he's fired before Jan 1 we owe him $9million. Jan 1 or after $6.25 million. And now that early signing period comes into play. Good times.

frogs9497

The only true winner regardless is Kliff. If he's fired before Jan 1 we owe him $9million. Jan 1 or after $6.25 million. And now that early signing period comes into play. Good times.

I'll preface with admitting to not watching the Tech game closely today, but was very surprised to see the Tech board calling for KK's head. It seems like this is the first year he's actually got his [ Finebaum ] together, today notwithstanding.

purpleBOBfrogs

Suggests we not count the chickens yet as we are not yet halfway through the season. Looking good, yes, but we are only as good as we will be with our next game. One at a time. As CGP says, win them all by one and you go undefeated. Onward and upward.....

Feel like you might have missed the post subject and just read the title. Literally about the next game...

I'll preface with admitting to not watching the Tech game closely today, but was very surprised to see the Tech board calling for KK's head. It seems like this is the first year he's actually got his [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] together, today notwithstanding.

Still no sefense and a team that doesn't know how to close a game. This doesn't mean we will beat them but they got a long way to go.

Caprock

Still no sefense and a team that doesn't know how to close a game. This doesn't mean we will beat them but they got a long way to go.

The defense was playing serviceable until our offense went into a shell. Kliff attempting 3 field goals with a kicker that had previously missed two FG, extra point blocked, extra point tipped but made and 3 kickoffs out of bounds (Kansas game) was mind numbing and stupid. Getting outscored 29-7 in the second half and 22-0 in the fourth is inexcusable. No killer instinct with our underwear model coach. Oh well such is life.

Caprock

I'll preface with admitting to not watching the Tech game closely today, but was very surprised to see the Tech board calling for KK's head. It seems like this is the first year he's actually got his [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] together, today notwithstanding.

If Houston had a qb that could hit a wide open receiver, that would've been a loss.

The defense was playing serviceable until our offense went into a shell. Kliff attempting 3 field goals with a kicker that had previously missed two FG, extra point blocked, extra point tipped but made and 3 kickoffs out of bounds (Kansas game) was mind numbing and stupid. Getting outscored 29-7 in the second half and 22-0 in the fourth is inexcusable. No killer instinct with our underwear model coach. Oh well such is life.

Both of my son's and daughter-in-law went to TT, so I (unlike others on the board) pull for them (except against us when I hate TT with a passion). I don't know why Kingsbury stopped rolling the dice in the second half, but it seemed like they started playing not to lose and he really allowed momentum to go to WV (profound statement}. Maybe the top 25 ranking unsettled his willingness to gamble. I just wish that the old pirate hadn't been driven out by that SMU clown,

Caprock

Both of my son's and daughter-in-law went to TT, so I (unlike others on the board) pull for them (except against us when I hate TT with a passion). I don't know why Kingsbury stopped rolling the dice in the second half, but it seemed like they started playing not to lose and he really allowed momentum to go to WV (profound statement}. Maybe the top 25 ranking unsettled his willingness to gamble. I just wish that the old pirate hadn't been driven out by that SMU clown,

I don't think the ranking had anything to do with it. We've seen this the last four years. He just mentally cramps up. Good luck the rest of the way out. Y'all are the only hope for the Big 12 with Ohio State rolling now. I will say that with it looking like Washington going down it is some breathing room for a one loss Big 12 team, this could set it up for two SEC teams if Georgia and Bama end up in their championship undefeated.

Snoop1122

I actually thought Tech would be decent this year before they blew it against the Mountaineers. Actually, I think we destroy KU this year! This is their worst team. GP is ready to destroy Meachem.

asleep003

KU is gonna get trounced..... they'll be in it for a quarter

When we finished #3 in 2014 , we only beat KU by 1 point ... late and they were just as bad as they are now.

Also in 2015 when we finished #7 we only beat them by 6 points in FW and they were just as bad then as they are now.

They bring their A game, when we're ranked high !

asleep003

We could get it done, as hope they are only thinking about getting KU done this Sat.

However when we finished #3, we won 3 of our games by 4 pts or less ... and when we finished #7, we won 6 games by a TD or less.

Except for WVU, we've been able to win by 2 TDs or more so far... so, if we can continue to win the 2nd half of the year like we have the 1st half, well finish in the top 10 with one loss. Had originally predicted us 9-3, with one loss by now. If they'll keep their heads screwed on, they will blow that Summer prediction to shreds.