• The KillerFrogs

Is this the year we finally get it done?

puckster59

You certainly think so. But then I've thought so before. It's got to be really tough to get yourself in that mental place for KU. You just played three pretty big games. And now you're going to be a four-TD favorite, probably.

W

Way of the Frog

Isn't the goal to win by 1. I would happily accept 9 1-point victories to wrap up this year.

I sure hope so! Half way there! 6 and 0 is great. Still haven't played our A game in all three phases of a game! I want to see a dominant mistake free beat down of a team! At tech and at OU are my biggest worries, but Iowa State is scary good now too!

dawg

I am worried about Iowa state though

This. ISU definitely seems to have turned a corner under Matt Campbell. They should have beaten Iowa and have one loss. That game will be tough.

Tech in Lubbock, probably at night, won’t be easy either.

VA Froggie

Suggests we not count the chickens yet as we are not yet halfway through the season. Looking good, yes, but we are only as good as we will be with our next game. One at a time. As CGP says, win them all by one and you go undefeated. Onward and upward.....

TK2000

This. ISU definitely seems to have turned a corner under Matt Campbell. They should have beaten Iowa and have one loss. That game will be tough.

Tech in Lubbock, probably at night, won’t be easy either.

And they have big Wr’s that can catch the deep ball. That seems to be our Achilles heal.