• The KillerFrogs

I'm Warming Up To Briles

Horny4TCU

The play calling has been questionable in the red zone, but we are really moving the ball.

Then in the last two home games, he has been with the team and his kids for the Alma Mater. Son and daughter for Nicholls, and son for SMU. He is doing the Alma Mater and teaching his kids to do the frog. Son was decked out in Purple today.

He's growing on me.

y2kFrog

I like some of the stuff we are doing. Gotta punch it more often. Morris can run and seems elusive but in the red zone Duggan could just bull his way in. We miss that aspect right now.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
That last one would be hard. Speaking for myself, but holy Moses the talent at TCU gets better every year. Going to games I get whiplash.
For you my friend, my advice would be to look but not touch. For Briles, it would be don’t offer up TCU coeds as sexual collateral to football recruits like you did at Baylor.

Between the 20's, he might be the best OC we've ever had. The issues we've had in the red zone have not all been his fault but there certainly is room for improvement.

I understand that there were some people who were against his being hired and I get it but it's really time to let the personal attacks go. He's going to be here, hasn't had or caused any issues, and the more successful he is, the more successful TCU will be.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Between the 20's, he might be the best OC we've ever had. The issues we've had in the red zone have not all been his fault but there certainly is room for improvement.

I understand that there were some people who were against his being hired and I get it but it's really time to let the personal attacks go. He's going to be here, hasn't had or caused any issues, and the more successful he is, the more successful TCU will be.
Not for me, bro. He‘ll reap what he sowed. He’s a scumbag and doesn’t deserve to be at TCU. And he wears moronic tape on his fingers and he loves field goals more than touchdowns.

vicarfrog

I wonder how impressive the numbers would be if we dropped 50% less balls. I'm pleasantly surprised with Briles and Morris. Would like to see more Thompson and Wright. They look like the closest things to QJ to me.
Dropped passes, penalties, and turn overs are the things biting us in the rear right now (We made major TO improvement today though!)

Eight

Dropped passes, penalties, and turn overs are the things biting us in the rear right now (We made major TO improvement today though!)

this offense still is struggling for an identity and a big part of that comes from issues in the offensive line. the frogs continue to struggle to run the ball inside or in short yardage situations

part of that is the injury (ies) of coleman, the growing pains of taylor-whitfield and deery, and the frogs REALLY miss avila and ali

injuries at receiver have slowed the continuity in the offense as well.

What Up Toad

this offense still is struggling for an identity and a big part of that comes from issues in the offensive line. the frogs continue to struggle to run the ball inside or in short yardage situations

part of that is the injury (ies) of coleman, the growing pains of taylor-whitfield and deery, and the frogs REALLY miss avila and ali

injuries at receiver have slowed the continuity in the offense as well.

Steve is looking like the real deal in the NFL.