• The KillerFrogs

How sick is this?

MCFROG III

Every time I long for a driving instrument like that, I remember that 1.) It's as uncomfortable as hell, 2.) There's no place for golf clubs, or groceries, and 3.) Driving is an exercise in fear, as every moron driving a beater will be gunning for you.
True every bit of that!

Atom

A former coworker of mine got a Ferrari. First day he drove it to the office I saw him in the parking garage. I told him I wanted a ride and he said sure. I had a cup of water that I should have left on the ground but wasn't thinking and he didn't notice. He did what anybody would do showing off a new Ferrari and was getting after it. The whole time my hand is trying to be a perfect gyroscope to hold all the water in the cup and hide it from him. I spilled a large amount in my seat and wiped my ass side to side like a squeegee so hopefully he wouldn't see. Went into the office with a wet ass, wasn't invited for another ride.

mc1502

Every time I long for a driving instrument like that, I remember that 1.) It's as uncomfortable as hell, 2.) There's no place for golf clubs, or groceries, and 3.) Driving is an exercise in fear, as every moron driving a beater will be gunning for you.
And who wants to pay $8,000 for a brake job, and $5,000 for a set of tires.