• The KillerFrogs

How sick is this?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I would do eyes and horns on the front fenders, the TCU logo on the hood looks cool.

I wouldn't do Hypnotoad. (Great idea for the van though.)

Keep it a little cleaner.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
It's sweet and I'll take one if offered but I would much rather have that VW bus.
or this?
plumcrazydodgechallenger.jpg

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Every time I long for a driving instrument like that, I remember that 1.) It's as uncomfortable as hell, 2.) There's no place for golf clubs, or groceries, and 3.) Driving is an exercise in fear, as every moron driving a beater will be gunning for you.
If you’re going to drive a car like that it’d be cheaper to just get a big hat with a flashing neon sign saying, I am lacking in confidence, please notice me!

Last edited:

Brog

Every time I long for a driving instrument like that, I remember that 1.) It's as uncomfortable as hell, 2.) There's no place for golf clubs, or groceries, and 3.) Driving is an exercise in fear, as every moron driving a beater will be gunning for you.
Absolutely LOVE that term. "Driving instrument"! Gonna tell my wife, "Honey doncha think we need a new driving instrument?" See what she comes up with.

If you can afford a Lamborghini, you probably have another more comfortable vehicle to drive daily that has enough room for golf clubs and groceries.

Not to mention, you’re probably a member of a country club and store your clubs there, anyway.

Hemingway

If you can afford a Lamborghini, you probably have another more comfortable vehicle to drive daily that has enough room for golf clubs and groceries.

Not to mention, you’re probably a member of a country club and store your clubs there, anyway.
They want to been seen it by everyone. My neighbor has one in neon green. He tried to take it to Publix for groceries. It was painful to watch because he couldn’t get in the parking lot because the modest grade was to steep and then it had all these speed bumps.

Deep Purple

I can't even afford to insure that car. If you drive it at all, it depreciates like (excrement) thru a goose.
Every new car you buy immediately depreciates in value. It's like black magic. They hand you the keys, you drive it off the lot, and instantly the car is worth $4,000-$6,000 less than the amount you just financed and are now obligated to pay.

I never buy a brand-new car for that reason... always buy 'em 1-2 years old. Let somebody else pay that new-car depreciation.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I have had dreams of an obnoxious purple TCU car to only drive to games and tailgates.

I almost bought a Purple SSR for that purpose. One reason I didn't do it was the SSR bed has an unremovable top and its bed is so ridiculously small, it couldn't hold all my tailgate stuff. I would have liked to have a V8 convertible truck with a power retractable roof, but it wasn't very functional.

Fred Garvin

Every new car you buy immediately depreciates in value. It's like black magic. They hand you the keys, you drive it off the lot, and instantly the car is worth $4,000-$6,000 less than the amount you just financed and are now obligated to pay.

I never buy a brand-new car for that reason... always buy 'em 1-2 years old. Let somebody else pay that new-car depreciation.

I am very familiar with this concept as I am somewhat a used car expert. My employer buys and sells over 1000 used cars ....... every week!
The depreciation on high end cars like that Lambo is absolutely insane compared to normal vehicles.

I’m pretty sure people who buy Lamborghinis, Ferraris, McLarens, etc. aren’t worried about depreciation.

Fred Garvin

I’m pretty sure people who buy Lamborghinis, Ferraris, McLarens, etc. aren’t worried about depreciation.

I guess when you have more money than sense, it doesn't matter. We had a guy sell us a URUS and the payoff for his loan was $48K more than the car was worth. So he paid us $48K to buy his Urus and pay off the lien. OUCH!

WIN

I own a lime green sports car and drive it about once a month. I'm married and have sex about once a month so I can see the correlation.

mc1502

Frog DJ

We were standing in formation during Army basic training, when a VERY loud muscle car went screaming past the company area at well over the posted speed limit.

The drill sergeant waited until it was out of hearing range and sarcastically said, “Big car - small c@ck. Bad combination.” We laughed so hard he made us do push ups.

Go Frogs!