• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

@Sweat Equity

Did you see this?

My former friend from Junior High owns about $100 million in Ferrari stock so this news made him about $10 million today.
It is a lateral move, IMO (outside of $$ - he can name his price), but he prob. has been studying the engine design and feels more comfortable in F.

(And good for your "fmr" friend, that is a hell of a windfall and a once in a billion lifetime to achieve.)

HFrog1999

It is a lateral move, IMO (outside of $$ - he can name his price), but he prob. has been studying the engine design and feels more comfortable in F.

(And good for your "fmr" friend, that is a hell of a windfall and a once in a billion lifetime to achieve.)

It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out this season. I think he’s making the move because he expects Ferrari to have a better car. Mercedes has let him down the past couple of years.

I say former friend because we haven’t spoken in years and he’s probably forgotten about us little people. But I found it interesting how a seemingly unrelated event can have a huge effect like that.

Maybe I need to start buying a bunch of Red Bull stock, lol

I was disappointed to see Andretti get shot down by F-1

Get outa here with your Formula un prattle. This thread should be about mercan racin, wrasslin, and such
Ricky Bobby Sony GIF by Talladega Nights

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
@Sweat Equity

Did you see this?

My former friend from Junior High owns about $100 million in Ferrari stock so this news made him about $10 million today.
Drive to Survive got me hooked. Since then, I've had opportunities to interact with several drivers. It'd be nice to change from Landfrog to F1Frog in the future.